Page 9829 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88299329972997799819982798289829983098319839987999291032910829 ... LastLast
Results 98,281 to 98,290 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"!
    This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own!
    Charlotte Stokely
    Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
    Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 25 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 618 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Preparing her slave for a grueling gangbang, Lady Toro coaxes him with her shiny boots, cigarette ashes and huge strap on.
    Models: LadyToro

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Size: 440 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
    Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
    Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom
    This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 49.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them, it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little foot JOI with cute pink toes and soles
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
    Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
    Size: 2.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile