Page 9816 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88169316971697669806981498159816981798189826986699161031610816 ... LastLast
Results 98,151 to 98,160 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Bianca and I both have perfectly small feet with the slightest arches and tiniest toes. And that thing you call a dick still can't even compare. We reduce you to a humiliated and diddling mess as we dictate how you should touch yourself to our beautiful feet, discussing our size preferences and I even tell the tale of when I came face to face with a micropeen in college. ||| 1080P HD MP4
    Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
    Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BBW GODDESS, BODY PART COMPARISON, FEET JOI, FEMDOM
    Models: Queen Khlea

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello, dirty jerkboy. You can't resist my ass and you love jerking to it. You are so hard watching me shake my ass around in this tiny bikini..take your dick out in public and start stroking it for me. I show you my juicy ass and encourage you to stroke away. And of course... I want you to cum all over my delicious ass in PUBLIC!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a lucky slave you are, getting a glimpse into Violet's private life.
    Sit beneath her where you belong and watch as She pampers Her little piggies.
    Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a fun video of me hula hooping and stripping out of a pink bikini.
    Models: ohmgasm

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 183 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I shouldn't have to tell you to pay My feet, but since you love hearing it ...PAY MY FUCKING FEET.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 17 min 52 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Liberty recently noticed that this loser slave seems to have some attraction about her Step-Sisters feet so she wanted to do something about that! Shes kind of young and attractive but especially when shes coming back home after a long shift as a waitress with her sexy nylon socks! This loser slave is probably dreaming to sniff her feet! Liberty woke up this morning with the diabolic plan to wear her Step-Sisters socks for an extra day at the office! They were already smelly so just imagine after another extra day at the office! Liberty wants this loser slave at her feet for now and she wants to make some fun at him! She is telling him that she actually wore her Step-Sisters socks for an extra day and wants him to take her shoes off! She completely covers his face with those sweaty nylon socks and makes him take some deep breaths in her feet! Dont you like that smell loser? Can you smell my Step-Sisters feet through mine? This is the only way you will smell my Step-Sisters socks! Through my delicious and precious feet! She takes pleasure to make him sniff and lick the sweaty bottom of her socks! Liberty also makes him take her socks off to smothers his face with her smelly bare feet! She makes him lick the sweaty bottom of her soles again and suck on her toes like a good devoted loser slave! Very Hot Clip Alert!
    Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 242 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I reprogram your brain to become obsessed with my soles. You will be my footboy forever.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 745 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi little chicken. I know you are too scared to eat cum but I'm gonna make you do it for you. I'm gonna make you jerk your cock to me until you can't say no. Your whole face is gonna be glazed for me. See how I turn you into a big time cum eater for me in this video!

Goddess Harley
    Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Humiliation
    Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Footslaves belong underneath my feet and should always do their very best to please Goddess. Clean my dishes, wash my dirty sheets and spoil me while I sit comfortably in my couch like the Queen I am.
    Run around around naked with my dirty socks in your mouth and do as you are told bitch.
    Models: Goddess NolitaColi

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile