Page 9815 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88159315971597659805981398149815981698179825986599151031510815 ... LastLast
Results 98,141 to 98,150 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Holy Fuck! Jackie clearly loves to humiliates this loser at her feet and it shows! Should we blame her to make fun at him? That was a hot summer day at the beach so she wants her slave to bow down on his knees and clean her sandals! I want you to stick your tongue out and lick the dirty bottom! She wants to make sure they are perfectly cleaned so she spits on his tongue just to make sure he's doing it right! Jackie also needs to refresh the bottom of her soles so she orders to take those sandals off to smother his face with her sweaty barefeet! She makes him lick all the dirt from her feet and spit on his face again to make sure his tongue is wet enough to do his job! She rubs her spit all over his face with her feet before she makes him suck on her toes and lick all the sand from the beach! She spits on his face again and again just to add on his humiliation! Another Natural Borned Princess! Hot Clip Alert! (French Language)
    Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My soles look and smell so good! I'll allow you to jerk to my soles if you like. Just focus on my two feet in front of you and stroke it! You want every little perfectly proportioned toe of my soft size 8 feet in your mouth. You want to worship my feet in person as photos on my social media isn't enough! The thought of serving me in person makes you cum so quickly.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I like all My sissy sluts to be well prepared and trained. You sissy slut will work for Me and do the best job that you can in order to make Me pleased with your slutty skills. Sucking, gagging and being fucked by big strap-ons or cocks will be your new daily duty. Worship Mt strap-on and show Me you know to do in practice what you know in theory, Show Me you are a worthy sissy slut to be in My sluts harem.
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 52 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I tape my legs shut, my tits together and my mouth, then put nipple clamps on and make myself cum. I take the tape off at the end and it's ridiculously painful if that's your thing
    Models: KateK8

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the luckiest slave in the world. I live near him and have selected him to serve me regularly at my apartment. Today I lay down the law and make him lick my shoes as I explain that this is his new life. He can take pain too. Also look for him in my other clips coming soon. I get so many emails from slave that want this treatment so you can watch this video and see if you would react better.
    Goddess Harley
    Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 11 s
    Size: 561 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
    Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
    I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile