Page 9812 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88129312971297629802981098119812981398149822986299121031210812 ... LastLast
Results 98,111 to 98,120 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My boss is so incompetent. I've been putting up with him for YEARS. I noticed something is a little off about him though... he really seems to like feet. Not just, "hey that's a cute new pedi, Marie, how festive!" More like, "Your feet are sexy." Who says that? I've been pulling up weird searches in his internet history too. Over the course of 2 years I have finally compiled enough solid evidence of him being a total foot pervert that I can Blackmail-Fantasy him to my hearts content. When he walks into his office, soon to be mine, I start interrogating him. I love watching him squirm in fear, thinking up lies on the spot. I finally tell him what I plan on doing with him, making him my foot bitch and taking over his company. Using him as my personal slave and humiliating him every single day with his PA, who's in on it too!
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 21 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Servicing Me and My dirty mind becomes more unpredictable. I don't cater to your dick nor do I care about it but I will use it to please Myself, My way. you wont see it coming but you'll edge until the end with all the naughty scenarios flying at you of what I MIGHT have you do to please Me. Just wait for it though and follow instructions carefully...
    cei,masturbation instruction,slave training,orgasm control,edging,cum countdown,cum eating instructions,femdom pov,tease and denial,shiny fetish,shiny clothing,taboo
    Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love how small and soft my feet are. Have you ever licked someone's feet before?It's a real treat, and it feels amazing. I love having my toes sucked on! It's so sexy, I can't get enough of it.Since we're here all alone, will you suck on my little toes? They're sweaty and this is the best time to taste them. Stroke your cock as you suck on my toes. Then, lick up and down my soles.Put your cock in between my feet and I'll help you out. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly. You're going to have a foot fetish after I'm finished.
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 23 min 29 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to my trophy room. What you see behind me are the remains of many men's paychecks. They got one glimpse of my pretty soles and suddenly felt the undeniable urge to buy me shoes. The same thing is going to happen to you. My feet are sexy, hypnotic, and the most powerful Coerce you will ever feel. They will make you do things... COSTLY things... things you never thought you had the courage to do. Clearing my wishlist is one of them. Enjoy the ride.
    Models: Tatum Kelly

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot Step-Mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH