Page 9809 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88099309970997599799980798089809981098119819985999091030910809 ... LastLast
Results 98,081 to 98,090 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
    25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 530 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You don't deserve pussy. Someone like you deserves to stroke and eat their cum to a hot girl just the way she tells you. I'm that hot girl. I'm that hot girl you will never have and will always want. So, start stroking beta loser and at the end you're going to spill that worthless seed right down your throat.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 404 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me show off my sexy heels and then barefoot and do a foot job!
    Models: jennababex0

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Size: 9.39 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am a cute beautiful schoolgirl and you my little slave bug. You always spy me while I will Cru.sh you with my feet, because you are just little, pathetic bug. You will smell my feet, and beg me and cry to stop Tormenting you. But you're just my slave, and I can do whatever I want with you. I do a massage after a morning shower while you pathetic slave lay at my feet. I ignore you while you wait hours for my orders. You can only dream about my feet. You can't touch them. You can't smell them. You can't kiss them. You can only sit, look at my feet, and dream about them.
    Models: KaterinaGoddess

Duration: 15 min 16 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's time for you to worship My sexy oiled up feet. You are so weak for My feet and seeing them oiled up like this sends you into a deep state of 0sis. Seeing My feet makes you forget about everything else. I love using My feet to control you, they have so much power over you. You find yourself thinking of My feet all the time, yearning to be walked on, to be stepped on by My feet. How does it feel to be enslaved by your Goddess' feet? This foot fetish has gotten out of hand, hasn't it? It's become more than a fetish, it's become an obsession. One that you can't shake, no matter how hard you try. it always reels you
    Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love my oily soles
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Each and every sparkle catches a glimpse of light and radiates my perfect feet. Missing out on this opportunity of a lifetime for worship would be sinful.
    Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
    Shy4sugar
    Freak4life
    Bigdumbloser
    Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 19 s
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile