Page 9806 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88069306970697569796980498059806980798089816985699061030610806 ... LastLast
Results 98,051 to 98,060 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI in sexy heels from TheEnchantressB
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The smoking gives pleasure or causes suffering!Smokagony: smoking and beautiful agony face by Art of Fetish Studio. The smoking clip inspired by the series of "Hysterical Literature" by Clayton Cubitt. MP4 Version.
    Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your focus must be all on My shiny and amazing extreme boots...not on your pathetic cock. No more jerking off for you until you properly worship and lick clean My high heeled boots.
    Your freedom depends on my boots..Earn it!
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 380 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you just love Spring? Pretty girls in pastel dresses and open toed shoes, it's enough to make a foot boy like you drop to his hands and knees and grovel like a little puppy. Too bad most girls would never understand you. But as you know, Im not like "most girls," I understand your perverse need to lick perfectly pedicured toes such as my own. So let me exploit your fetish and train you to be the good foot boy you yearn to be.
    Models: WorshipAmber

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile