Page 9805 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88059305970597559795980398049805980698079815985599051030510805 ... LastLast
Results 98,041 to 98,050 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Protagonist: Sweetdoll

Sweetdoll is at her first breathplay eperience. She is really curious but also very worried... So here we go! She is wearing a pink pvc second skin dress. Lovely.

The session is with leather string and transparent plastic bag.

Sweetdoll is on the bed, her hands are hancuffed behind her back. Perfect for the session!

First event is with the leather lace tight on her neck. The thing happens twice: the first she is lying while the second one is standing shooted in close up.

Second event is with transparent plastic bag sealed with hands. The thing happens twice: the first one she is standing shooted in close and the second one she is lying.

Sweetdoll's reactions to these two practices that she suffers for the first time are really interesting!
    Obviously, despite being the first time, we will not be very compliant with her requests to have air...

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
    Good Fun.
    Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 764 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!)
    -Princess Carmela
    Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting. I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion. Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
    Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Protagonist: Amanda
    Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
    Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
    Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
    Good Fun!
    Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant Step-Twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Valora
    I am Dr. Goddess Valora and while that's an unconventional title, the plaques on my wall show that I am certified. I've been looking over your files and saw that you are having some marital issues. It seems you feel unsatisfied with your relationships with women. Interesting

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is Torment with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Size: 320 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So seductive, so beautiful, so arousing, so addictive...Only by watching you feel compelled by My beauty. My body is an work of art that awakens in you the burning desire of worshipping and touching Me. Can't stop yourself from dreaming of Me, craving Me and imagine how wonderful will it be to get the privilege of licking My feet, smelling the scent of My bottom or lose breath smothered by My big cleavage. Pray to Me and hope I will hear you , pathetic creature!
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile