Page 9801 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88019301970197519791979998009801980298039811985199011030110801 ... LastLast
Results 98,001 to 98,010 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing makes me happier than hearing the words "yes Princess". And you definitely need practice! Just focus on my huge perfect breasts...they make it so easy to give in and say "yes Princess" over and over again!
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You should have known this would happen -- a girl like Me would never fuck a guy like you! I'm going to start going out and finding hot Alpha males to fuck, and if you're lucky, maybe I'll let you watch sometimes. It might seem strange now, but soon you'll learn to love it and even crave it. You're just fulfilling your destiny and it's going to feel so good! Watch Me tease this hot Alpha stud's big cock through his underwear. You can't resist staring at his huge bulge while I tell you about your new life as a beta cuck.
    Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 7 min 29 s
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teasing you is always so much fun. And a slow, detailed, sensual JOI session is what I have in mind to make you dripping and desperate. You get to stare at my tits and stroke exactly how I tell you to.

Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, Tit Worship, Sensual Domination, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Edging, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

custom video: You love my legs and feet in glossy pantyhose, there is something so stimulating about the and you can't get enough. I tease you with my long glossy legs, crossing them, dangling my high heel pumps from my high arched feet. Showing off the way the pantyhose separate from my feet when I pop my arches, by the time I tell you to start stroking you are already dripping precum! I pull out a dildo and trace my feet over it, enticing you to stroke along. You will stroke for me while I run this dildo along my wrinkled soles, and stroke it off with my feet, keep the pace, and cum all over my pretty feet! xx Kayla Jane Danger
    Models: KaylaJaneDanger

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 814 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he...
    STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!!
    ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!!
    POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you want to play a game? Good, because I do too. The rules are very simple: Whenever I jiggle, you jerk. That's it! Oh, and wait for My command to cum. I will tease you with My perfect, jiggly boobs and bounce My amazing ass, and you will jerk your dick while I do it. If I am not jiggling, your hands are off! Easy, right? So let's play.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 23 s
    Size: 542 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Begins with a squirt of lube and we are off. Watch as Allie strokes his dick with her feet in a nice slow motion video for you.
    Tags: foot, feet, foot fetish, feet fetish, foot play, foot job, footjob, bare foot, boy-girl, fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door
    Models: Allie

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
    Size: 440 MiB
    Download From AnzFile