Page 9800 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 88009300970097509790979897999800980198029810985099001030010800 ... LastLast
Results 97,991 to 98,000 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brittany Lynn is on her knees and naked again. With her big tits looking great, she is ready for more cock. She has a guy friend over and in his POV she tells him that she is hungry for cock and thirsty for cum.
    With that out comes the fat cock which she starts to suck on it immediate. However, this is no ordinary blowjob as Brittany Lynn goes for the deep throat action right away.
    She goes balls deep and gags and coughs as she gets nasty. She only stops to spout off some classic Brittany Lynn dirty talk, spit and drool everywhere as she does. At one point he even gets into it more and pushed the back of her head down onto his cock.
    She knows he wants to cum down her throat and this little deep throat slut is more than willing to accommodate. She works him to a frenzy and when he is cumming he holds her head all the way down on his cock as he pumps a hot cumload down her throat.
    She shows off the mix of left over spit and cum in her mouth before swallowing the rest down. She then thanks him for the deep throat blowjob fun and promises more to come.
    Included in this clip: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Cum Down Throat, Face Fucking, Dirty Talk, Big Tits, Blondes, Cum Down My Throat, Balls Deep Face Fuck, Cum Swallowers, Brittany Lynn
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I went shopping yesterday and I got an idea that will change your life. I
    found this totally cute pink dress. I want you to wear this 24/7 from now
    on. You're going to be my sissy whether you like it or not. But I think we
    all know you have a secret wish to be one. I was thinking maybe I should
    put a chastity device on you to keep you from doing anything a man would
    do. You would start loving your asshole more and more. But then I had
    a better idea. I want everyone you meet to see how wearing this dress gives
    you a rock hard boner. You will walk around in this pink dress and have a
    huge tent pole sticking out and everyone will know how much being a sissy
    gets you off. Not only are you a sissy slut, but you also get off on it and
    everyone is going to find out!
    Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We both know how much you love to eat your cum, don't we cumslut? Today we are aiming for a perfect 10, your best shot ever. I'm going to guide you, teasing and edging you until it's time to aim that cock into your eager mouth and blow your load. You going to Steal every single little drop of jizz in your gaping mouth, not spilling any, before swallowing the whole load in one mouthful. I bet you're getting hot just thinking about it...
    Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prepare to be saved by the world's hottest jedi knight Victoria Raye! Those evil minions of the Empire don't stand a chance against her powerful Tools of Torment of mass erections! Just look at how her tunic struggles to contain her sexy DD's! You'll be looking to get into trouble just to have this sexy goddess of the coerce save you!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ivory is excited to give this footjob, and gets naughty. As she strokes you, she teases you talking about your throbbing cock. She really builds up a huge load of cum and makes sure it covers her soles when she is done, milking out every last drop.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Size: 517 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Spying on my feet, are you distracted?
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a very simple CEI challenge. I want you with your legs up for the entire clip stroking. I want your dick aimed directly at your face. If you fail and can't make it through the clip without cumming you will start over again until you hit yourself right in the face in that warm cum. Let's play my cum sluts.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile