Page 9798 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87989298969897489788979697979798979998009808984898981029810798 ... LastLast
Results 97,971 to 97,980 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yoga pants make you weak. Just me mentioning them is enough to make your dick twitch. And while you're already pretty obsessed, I want you to be even more addicted! You get to stare and stroke to my ass in these cute yoga pants, and who knows, maybe you'll even get a happy ending

Categories: Yoga Pants, Ass Worship, Humiliation, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom POV, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, Cum Countdown, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want it, so enjoy it
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have fabulous tits, that's no secret. However, I also have a fabulous titty shimmy. So let's play a game with My perfect tits and your cock! Sounds fun doesn't it?! Follow My rules, and let the game begin!!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Think you deserve a nice jerk session? Not quite. While you do get an amazing view, your ending isn't exactly going to be happy!

Categories: Tit Worship, Ruined Orgasms, Tease & Denial, Big Tits, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

June is here and so is My sexy tit tax video. I bought this bright, colorful bikini with cut out underboobs just for this clip, as well as for My own enjoyment this summer. Imagine Me pool side with so much underboob hanging out and how much you'd be aching in your trunks trying so hard to hide your boner. lol. Buy this clip and enjoy some sensual jerk off instruction while you also pleasure yourself to paying My tax rate for the month. It's reasonable to always pay what Goddess tells you to for the privlege of cumming for My wonderfully huge and beautiful tits each month. You're welcome, horny boy! MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 564 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello pervert, im lokking so innocent today, but what i have between my tits isnt so innocent, look what i got for you, yes a bottle of Aroma for my Aroma addicts, are you ready to lose your mind for me in this delicious and dangerous game? you like to take to the edge just for me, you always want to get more and more even when you know how toxic this Aroma is for you and how much i will fuck up your mind, i love brain washing you, so grab ur bottle of Aroma, unzip your pants, pull out your dick and follow my instructions, at the end you will siff your Aroma from my panties, ready? 1,2,3 and ....
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 48 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come back for more titty teasing, eh loser? You know that it's all you deserve. When I tried this bra on, I knew I just had to tease and deny you with it. It's almost like I'm wearing nothing at all.. you wish! You're just a loser so all you get is my sexy cleavage and the humiliation of knowing you'll never be good enough to see these perfect Goddess tits.
    Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a long, drawn out, intense tease scene for a very horny foot lover! I make him lick his cum off my foot at the end when I FINALLY let him cum.
    Models: Mistress T

Duration: 18 min 59 s
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile