Page 9797 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87979297969797479787979597969797979897999807984798971029710797 ... LastLast
Results 97,961 to 97,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did, guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn't like it, his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him.
    I fucked him harder, and the more I did, the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass, lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn't like it. His lesson was far from over.
    As a punishment, when he was least expecting it, I pulled out of his ass, straddled his face hard, and tried to shove my strap-on from his ass, down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn't get his mouth open, I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass!
    He still wouldn't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap-on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass.
    At the end I finally got him, lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
    Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 61.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
    You've edged to my tits for hours. Your balls are bloated with cum and you are so weak, so desperate for an orgasm. Well, all that edging paid off. Here's your reward. Your chance to empty your balls after that extreme worship session. Enjoy!

Categories: Tit Worship, Cum Countdown, Edging, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 356 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or, a rip off? Either way, look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B, to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 841 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another loser sub who thinks they can last under my divine ass. Pff, we'll see.

Is there anything more honorable and rewarding then serving as a chair for a divine butt? No of course not. You are in the enviable position of being positioned under Sydney's amazing behind. Of all the people out there she picked your loser face to sit on, you better impress her. Did you practice holding your breath like she told you to? We'll see how well you do as she takes your breath away. Even if you get a boner in the process, that's totally understandable. Can you see the curves of her ass down there? You better enjoy the view because it might be the last thing you see if you fail this challenge.
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Size: 622 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm on vacation, and that means I do what I want. And what I want right now is to cum in the hot tub while u sit back and watch me. Do u like B***. I'm wet as fuck and I'm not talking about the water. Now get ur ass in here and fuck me hard!!!
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to hear a metronome dictating your jerking speed as you hold your breath for me. If at any time you gasp for air when you're not allowed to breathe, you have to restart the clip...and you know it will only get harder and harder. You may ONLY cum when I count you down to release, and if you start to spill too soon, you'll ruin your orgasm for me. I'm going to make this really difficult for you, as I striptease out of my dress, revealing sexy heels, thigh high stockings and garters, and beautiful see through lingerie. Are my nipples distracting? Can you stop from gasping as you stare into my deep cleavage? The breath holding commands are random & you don't know how long they'll last, which will make this extra sexy (and difficult for you). But don't worry...I'll be sensually guiding you through the torment, with lots of "good boys" and sexy encouragement. Are you up to the challenge?
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 55 s
    Size: 521 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fishnet fetish plus smoking fetish solo masturbation with toys. I do ATM (ass to mouth}using butt plug I've been anal training with super hot babe cam show
    Models: FawnaFuller

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I will make it impossible for you to say no to me. After a few shots and my sultry voice guiding your strokes you will be left with no other choice then to eat it for me!
    You will drink, edge and imagine I am right there in front of you commanding you and guiding you towards the perfect finale.... you will close your eyes once you start to cum and imagine all that big load going all over my perfect breasts. Then with your eyes closed you will lick every drop of cum you put on them.....like a good obedient boy......
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 18 min 38 s
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile