Page 9796 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87969296969697469786979497959796979797989806984698961029610796 ... LastLast
Results 97,951 to 97,960 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the moment you've been waiting for. You've been searching for the right Goddess and now, you are finally ready to take this leap. This is the moment when you finally eat your cum for me. I'm going to instruct you from beginning to end in the most teasing ways you've ever seen. I'm going to put you into a special position so you can't get out of this cum eating no matter how hard you try. You have to be propped up, legs above your head, tasting it for the first time. Trust me, take every bit of what you imagined it would be and times it by a million since its coming from me.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 803 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love hearing me call you what you really are and the fact that I make you eat it is even more humiliating. I want you stroking, listening and then you're going to get your legs up and blow your load all over your face.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 30 s
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
    I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wowwwww. I think you really might be a virgin forever. I mean you've been serving me for years now, clearly you aren't going anywhere. In addition to being a creepy little loser, I've also turned you into a little cum slut! You eat your load ALL the time, that's not normal. are you starting to think these things are normal? Today isn't going to be any different. I hope you're hungry.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, **** them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
    Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Even if I am not explicitly telling you to eat your cum in a clip, you must ALWAYS eat it. You don't make messes no matter what. I won't allow it and it seems you've forgotten your place. So I'm going to remind you today with a 30 day cum eating challenge. One that requires you to make up all those loads you haven't eaten for me recently. You've been such a bad boy and you need to make it up to me with these very special task. Follow through and I will reward you with TONS of CEI sessions. If not, experience the punishment and endure the withdrawals.

Consists of: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Femdom, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddess, Mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Money slave, Findom, Financial Domination, Sensual Goddess, Tit worship, Ass worship, Body Worship, Cock tease, Cum control, Orgasm Control, Cum eating, Tribute
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 395 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No cumming until I say. Just stroke your cock for me. Watch me strip out of my lingerie. Watch me tease and touch myself. Listen to my voice as I talk dirty to you. Now.. the biggest question.. will I allow you to cum? **Includes domination at the end along with slight humiliation
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 9 min 2 s
    Size: 2.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile