Page 9795 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87959295969597459785979397949795979697979805984598951029510795 ... LastLast
Results 97,941 to 97,950 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip - No names - "Start off by walking in the room being very bitchy and demanding showing me who is in charge that way I know who is boss and in control! coerce me to get naked and get down on my knees you inform me that I'm going to be eating my own cum today rather I like it or not in the cum slut position legs over my head dick pointed at my mouth with a countdown !You inform me that you will be instructing me how I can stroke when I can stroke and touch my cock is up to you! Really humiliate me making me beg to stroke my cock say things like I'm a dirty little cum slut make me beg and tell thing like I have no control over my own orgasm and it's up to you when I get to cum in my dirty mouth Really tease me throughout with you're sexy heels and ass! Making me stop and go whenever you please goddess! I'm yours to abuse and humiliate!"
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's amazing how I can go from looking so soft and sensual to all of a sudden strong and rock hard. You can't look away from the screen and you can't deny how much it turns you on. The way my biceps flex, bend and pump sends all the Red Life Juice in your body straight to your dick. I love teasing you but I would love even more to see your head wrapped inside my big biceps.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You just can't help but stare at my perfect tits in this gorgeous shiny bikini. Shiny makes you stupid. Shiny makes you weak. Stupid weak losers love to spend spend spend. You won't be able to get the vision of my tits in this shiny orange bikini for weeks after this video!
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
    Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 602 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Everyone is sitting around the table eating delicious turkey or ham. All the while are going to be eating something else... something far more delicious. A tasty creamy treat. Skip the meal and go straight for dessert. My body looks so yummy in this shiny bodysuit you won't be able to resist.

Duration: 14 min 21 s
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile