Page 9789 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87899289968997399779978797889789979097919799983998891028910789 ... LastLast
Results 97,881 to 97,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so horny! I start to rub myself through my panties but its not enough.
    I decide to try rubbing my clit on my foot since I know how much guys like my feet on their dicks. I love it! It feel so good! My petite bare feet are just so perfect on my clit.
    So I decide to keep going until I have a really strong orgasm
    Models: TheEleanorGee

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 3.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's play the following game: you are allowed to touch yourself as long as I touch my body.Not my lingerie but my skin. When i STOP you have to STOP as well! Got it? Is going to be very hard but if you are a good boy you will get the countdown to cum REWARD
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
    I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
    You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
    Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
    USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
    Loser4Jasmine
    Addict4Jasmine
    JasminesLoser
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mmmm I'm naked and you're so turned on.

Bouncing from above.

Kissing my tits.

Good boys use markup codes.
    MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Control? Not for you loser. Not when it comes to my huge perfect tits! I'm showing them off in the cutest little sports bra. I want you to appreciate every single view and angle of my luscious cleavage. They are so big they could smother you, but you won't get anywhere near them EVER. You're desperate to give my amazing breasts control even though you know I can't fucking stand you.
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 554 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Name kind of says it all. How good is your aim? Can you hit the target? I'm going to have you jerk your cock off for me until I give you a cum countdown where the target is your mouth, and the prize is your cum!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ok!! This one was way back to my first exposure to the foot fetish scene in the DMV area and what better way to lure in those sole crazed fans than to have Dirk rub his hard cock all over my favorite red mary janes!! I love the feeling of a hard dick being rubbed on my body, especially on the arches of my little footsies!! As I slowly learned about my power of "mon pieds", I wanted to feel the results of a well deserved milking all through my toes and feet, and of course a little blowjob action to set the mood never hurts!
    Models: Dani Dare

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
    Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile