Page 9787 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87879287968797379777978597869787978897899797983798871028710787 ... LastLast
Results 97,861 to 97,870 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be & wishes she was. Our tits, ass, & bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us, you're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank & send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows, a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace.
    Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns�s Happy Torment Show" episode.
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Size: 74.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey slut, its time for some cum training. You will be put in my favourite slut training sexual position today, just like being a real slut. Except its just you. Be a good slave and just do as you are instructed. Follow my lead i will lead you down the humiliating trail of cum eating karma sutra. Its all part of the training. Prepare to open wide! Prepare to savour a mouth full and prepare to feel violated and humiliated. Like you deserve. Theres a good slut.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right?
    But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding.
    Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
    Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Te encanta servir a tu emperatriz pero tienes que hacerlo exactamente a mi manera. No puedes parar de buscarme para comprarme regarlos y te encanta verme con la lencer

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love every minute you have with me especially when I am telling you just how to stroke and eventually how to lick up every last little drop. It's the hottest thing in the world to you. I'll sensually tease you with my teeny tiny bikini and edge you until the finish line. It's so much to make you jerk it and lick it all up. My favorite position is when you shower your cum all over your face for Me. Maybe I will have you do that today.. or maybe I'll have you try out something else.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'd better be flexible and have a big mouth.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile