Page 9779 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87799279967997299769977797789779978097819789982998791027910779 ... LastLast
Results 97,781 to 97,790 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 865 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Q-tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me, you're almost a pro, so just make sure to have some lube ready and I'll decide the rest...
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love every chance you get to worship and stare at my beautiful breasts. Today you're paying for that privilege. I'm not going to talk dirty to you, this isn't a fucking JOI video. This is all about handing over your hard earned cash to these perfect tits.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
    Size: 758 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
    I know how much you love to worship me, but the closest a loser like you is going to get is kissing the screen! You get to worship every inch of me while I tease you. I know you can't last long while staring at me, so you even get a cum countdown. Have fun getting even more addicted.
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
    Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
    Size: 2.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Micro bikini tops are so fun to wear around weakling men, your brain can't even function with me bouncing around..I can get anything I want just by having huge tits.
    Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you