Page 9773 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87739273967397239763977197729773977497759783982398731027310773 ... LastLast
Results 97,721 to 97,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I want? I want you to swallow every last drop of it just because I want you to. Do as your goddess says!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My hottest tease yet!
    In my usual dark, seductive look, I use your triggers, exploit your weaknesses. I get your mind so weak and blank that you can't help but surrender yourself to me. You lie your mind and life at my feet. Devote yourself to me: a hot, powerful Princess. You can't resist me. I am too sexy and too powerful. Submit.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Detailed jerk off instructions and a sensual tit worship session. What more could you want?

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Big Tits, Sensual Domination, Masturbation Instruction, Cum Countdown, Female Domination, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 638 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello My little submissive pet, get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock, not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
    Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to worship and serve my big beautiful breasts. You will be allowed to stroke and edge.
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know, there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me, because they're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you'll go into accepting that you've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however, serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wow, so it finally happened huh? She broke up with you. Well, I suppose it's for the best. You guys were always fighting and it was really annoying how she would get so jealous whenever we hang out. We've been friends for YEARS! Oh ****, she found out about your videos? Oops. Well that makes sense. You probably own like 200 of my videos. Oh well! Now we can hang all the time, you should move in!
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile