Page 9772 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87729272967297229762977097719772977397749782982298721027210772 ... LastLast
Results 97,711 to 97,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have repressed feelings. You find yourself sexually aroused by the thought of a man's hard cock. You get turned on when you see the image of another man's dick. But you are a little conflicted.... you also like women. You are attracted to Me and frequently jerk to My clips. So what does this mean? Well, in this clip you get to jerk to cock FOR Me, while I give you instructions. That sounds amazing, doesn't it? Why don't you give it a try.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How many times have you jerked off to Me? How many times have I been the reason for your orgasm? How many times have you been fucking
    someone else but thinking of Me? How many times have you exploded for My tits? for My ass? How... many.... times? Follow My instructions closely and let's add 1 more to
    your total.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just relax and listen to My sweet, soft voice. I will tell you about everything you are, and everything you should already know, but I will drive it deeper into that brain of yours through My seductive powers and soothing words.

Take deep breaths and listen. Allow yourself to drift as your stroke to My words of affirmation, My divine body, and My soft, intoxicatingly beautiful face.

By the end of this, you'll be completely comfortable with who you are: a beta loser, who would do absolutely anything to please his Goddess, to reach a higher purpose in life.

Don't fight it. Don't resist. Just listen and drift.
    MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 717 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1 003 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you'd love to fuck me. I'm going to talk dirty while I smoke and play with my tight pussy
    Models: leona4real

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 48.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wakey wakey slave! I made some adjustments to your work uniform. From now on, underneath your boring old suit, you will be wearing this- come on, don't you like it?? No one will ever know you wear womens lingerie to work.... Unless I make you show them. Haha!! Better be on your best behavior, slave! Now go work hard for Goddess.
    Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 728 MiB
    Download From AnzFile