Page 9747 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87479247964796979737974597469747974897499757979798471024710747 ... LastLast
Results 97,461 to 97,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IN PART ONE...
    Raquel and Reagan have been assigned to work on a project together, and their college professor couldn't have picked a more inconvenient & troublesome pairing. Saying they don't mesh well would be an understatement, as Reagan is the head cheerleader of their university squad and Raquel spends the entirety of her days cooped up in the photography lab dark room. They've barely spoken, let alone glanced eyes at each other's direction prior, they've only been given 3 days to complete a rather extensive project. Typing away at her phone, Reagan show's no sigh or desire of engaging with Raquel, insisting that she take on the task of completeing it due to having all the time in the world on her hands from a lack of social life. What Reagan doesn't know however is that Raquel is quite activie... just in a different sort of community. Not taking kindly to Reagan's disrespectful tone and behavior, Raquel decides to enlighten her; wrapping her arms around her neck, sealing her mouth shut with the palm of her hand and pulling her in closer. Reagan is woken by the sound of a door slamming. Bound spread eagle to a bed by her legs and arms, Reagan's hands are held Stolen in leather bondage mits and a ball gag stuffed between her lips. She squirms in her confines as Raquel approaches with a vengeful smile on her lips, latex gloves encasing her fingers which she lungs towards Reagan's crotch; Exposing-Fantasy her pussy. Reagan may think she knows what it's like to cum from all of those jocks she's had her way with, but today Raquel is going to make Reagan hate cumming. Over and over again she'll pry orgasm's from Reagan's helpless body, working her over until she's a shrieking, sweaty and shaking. And Raquel hasn't even gotten to the best part yet... when she introduces this bimbo cheerleader to her big, thick cock.
    NOW IN PART TWO...
    Raquel is going to turn bimbo cheerleader Reagan Lush into her little fucktoy. Shackling her in steel cuffs and a collar, Raquel strokes her thick strap on cock pointing it in the direction of Reagan's mouth. She wants to see just how much Reagan has learned from all those football players she's deepthroated. Face fucking her into a slobbery mess, Reagan's eyes stream tears as Raquel carves her way into the back of her throat, making for a lovely lubricant when combined with the saliva pouring from her lips. When Raquel finally sinks her cock deep inside Reagan's pretty pink pussy, the sadist within her takes over, showing Reagan no mercy as she pushes in every inch of her dick all the way down to the balls inside. Reagan squirms and thrashes as moans escape her lips, Raquel contorting her body in positons that no man ever has, pushing into her depths harder and more skillful then any jock could ever dream. Raquel is going to ravish and turn this bimbo cheerleader completely out by the time she's threw with her. Wouldn't the whole university just love to see her handy work?
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 906 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This poor little twink thinks he's taken dick before, but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul, right through his hole; one stroke at a time. I don't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips, only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his, desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock, my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won't be satisfied until I've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 52 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
    Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
    Size: 980 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 625 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 18 min 57 s
    Size: 2.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

American Giantess most ambitious project to this day! Logan Rivers becomes JET CITY WOMAN. Ground breaking and unforgettable!!!! You will believe in the impossible!!!! VORE - Squeeze - ASSHOLE and XXX-Treme special effects!!!!
    A NEW CLASSIC!!! FAP FOR A LIFETIME!!!
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 65.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile