Page 9746 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87469246964696969736974497459746974797489756979698461024610746 ... LastLast
Results 97,451 to 97,460 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
    Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 3.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 769 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Before pimping bitchy bitch out I must make sure he understood how I am expecting him to satisfy the clients that will pay Me to have him. After such a long time training this slut seems to be ready to produce money for his Mistress. Tonight My horny bitchy bitch will have his debut on the high way as a proper whore.
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 6 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica begged me for it, so I fuck the living daylights out of her, tugging hard on her ropes as she Yelps in ecstasy. On my desk, on her back, on her knees, until she can't tell up from down and has had more orgasms than she can count!
    Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Mistress like Me always has a slave at her back and call ready to do anything and everything for My satisfaction. But only those that tribute and serve Me well during the year have the privilege of being in My service. Worshipping My beautiful red bottoms expensive shoes is what you will get as Christmas gift. Go ahead wank and worship My shoes enjoy your Christmas gift, slave!
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aw, chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day? Babe, I looove those... but are you sure it's ok to eat them all? I never knew you liked feeding Me so much... but I've always wanted to be fed.
    Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom Video)
    After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
    He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
    "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
    Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
    FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 58 s