Page 9745 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87459245964596959735974397449745974697479755979598451024510745 ... LastLast
Results 97,441 to 97,450 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
    she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
    after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
    Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
    **This clip is personalized**
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 505 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man". BOOBS - FOOT- INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The purpose of your worship is to glorify, honor, praise, exalt, and please Me A pervert slave like yourself must first learn how to worship & satisfy Me, your Mistress, before dreaming of having the privilege of doing it...Will I be satisfied by your skills and allow you, poor creature, to touch My divine body or will it all be just a dream?
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 433 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
    Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
    Size: 127 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been admitted to Nurse Poison's addiction clinic. You have an addiction to surgical gloves and Aroma. Your glove fetish controls you, commands you, and nothing makes you weaker than Nurse Poison donning her gloves and peeling them off slowly in her latex uniform. Nurse Poison is going to treat your addiction by over indulging you to the point of no return. sliding on, ripping, pinging, rubbing and double gloving. While keeping you Intox-Fantasy on her special medicine. You are in for a very special treatment indeed.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 22 s
    Size: 625 MiB
    Download From AnzFile