Page 9728 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87289228962896789718972697279728972997309738977898281022810728 ... LastLast
Results 97,271 to 97,280 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Eating Instruction clip. I tell you how I want to stroke and where exactly I want you to cum. You're in for a special surprise where I want you to come this time. This video includes JOI, CEI, and a cum countdown.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
    Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You look a little nervous

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny, turquoise, PERFECTION. You love to jerk to my shiny clothing on these tight curves more than anything. This dress looks beyond amazing when it comes to my body. Today I'm going to give you the hottest instructions you have ever seen. You are going to stop, stare, jerk and worship for to this sensual, shiny tease while I have NO panties on. Just those two words, no panties, gets your mind imagining how sexy that will truly be. How badly do you want to see? Cum jerk for this shiny. Consists of: Shiny fetish, shiny clothing, shiny, body worship, dress fetish, masturbation instruction, joi, mental domination, mid fuck, tease goddess, thong fetish, body worship, ass worship, goddess worship, implied nudity, shiny tease, femdom, sensual domination, sensual tease, orgasm control, cum control, mind fuck, mental domination, sub training, masturbation instruction, joi, jerk off instruction,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind - satisfied that sexual hunger - made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling - the pleasure - it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy - My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy sweet ladyboy Thippy69 in schoolgirl outfit with black stocking and high heels is very exciting to see. When she lifts her skirt up little by little to show the sexy panties that are pulled down slowly to show her tight little butt. She then bends over and finger her sweet anal. Can see how she enjoin it when she takes out her hard big cock and start jerking. She gets more and more horny with lots of precum. and enjoys her fantastic cum shoot on boob very much.
    Models: Thippy69

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In my hotel room cleaners waiting outside to clean my room but i'm too busy showing off my long legs in nylon hold ups.They have got you on your knees weak, I get great pleasure teasing you knowing you will do anything to get close. You never will but you have hope which I find hilarious, I humiliate you reminding you its not going to happen. I caress my legs you can hear the sweet sound of my silky nylon hold ups, you need to feel them but all you can do is watch, hope and dream.....
    Models: Ella Dearest

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you a good boy? Do you really have what it takes to be at the top of my list? A Goddess like me is always busy and has no time to waste on the unexperienced and the frauds. Only the truly committed get to stay in my kingdom. Today I have a special task for my truly remarkable slaves. It's so easy you won't even believe it. All you have to do is stroke that cock for my immaculate body and open wide.
    Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile