Page 9723 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87239223962396739713972197229723972497259733977398231022310723 ... LastLast
Results 97,221 to 97,230 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are going to commit the ultimate sin of blasphemy for me. I am going to fuck you up on Aroma and mesmerize you with devilish allure. You are going to entranced by my rubber tits. Sniff for me, sin for me... commit the ultimate satanic act for me... lets see if you dare...
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 392 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So obsessed with what you'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you'd be able to control yourself by now, but no. I bet you can't even last 5 minutes. Oh, you think you can? Well, then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease, you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast, you have to pay!
    Categories: Pussy Worship, Pussy Denial, Challenges, Jerk Off Instruction, Financial Domination, Findom, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Cum Countdown, Tease & Denial, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wonder what caught your eye about this video? Was it the shiny body suit? Of course. You're addicted to shiny things and you just can't stop jerking to it. So go ahead indulge, I know your dick is already hard and your little loser brain is about to short circuit. Get ready for the sexiest jerk off instructions of your life, my perfect body in shiny clothes vs your weak little mind. HA! It's not even a competition.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM CLIP. The name CHRIS is used all thru the clip. Your wife gave me the key of your house, afterall we are best frends lol..and i let myself in..your bed...haha ...surprised? I doubt you want her to find out so you will have to do what you are told CHRIS ! I will coerce you to jerk off for me and cum as you are instructed bitch! yes do it as i want and ull not have to face a divorce! Ill count you down and you will cum 3 times during this clip, you like it or not!!!!... [email protected].................................................. .................................................. ....Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
    Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 584 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI Challenge - You're going to cum 3 times for me in one day, and it all starts right now. Are you ready for it? Of course you are It's not like it will be difficult to completely drain your balls 3 separate times for me, as I tease you with my tight sexy body and instruct you on how to stroke and when to cum. I know you love when I am in complete control of that cock.

In this clip, you will cum for my gorgeous face while staring into my intense and beautiful eyes as I tell you to cum. But we're only just getting started. --> Afterwards, you'll need to purchase the clip "Orgasm #2" to cum for my perky tits, and then "Orgasm #3" to cum for my perfect ass all in the same day.
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm meeting with a men in an hotel room and is exciting because i never see him before in person.We know each others names but nothing more.
    To be honest it was a greatfull surprise cose this guy have a really nice dick and i am ansious to be fucked and lick his ass!
    Models: ValentinaBiancox

Duration: 28 min 48 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is my favorite cuckold couple since I have been in the lifestyle. She is the absolute definition of a sexy, Hot, white, BBC slutwife. I can't keep my hands off of her the second I see her. Her cuckold husband loves for me to make her my personal slut and I do my best to oblige. Here I am fucking. her in her marriage bed while her Cuck is working out of town. We decided he should see me cum in and all over her pussy so we gave him a call via FaceTime. Watch as I spill my warm, black seed all over her fertile pussy as he watches and jerks off on the other end of the phone.
    Models: AZGigolgo

Duration: 17 min 6 s
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Size: 920 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a nice treat that I'm allowing you to eat your own cum! It's getting to the point where just to get hard you have to think about eating your own cum. I've really done a number on you. I've turned you into My mindless cum eater! This is the only holiday treat for losers like you. What else could you possibly deserve? Hmmm, oh I know! NOTHING. Stroke to My perfect body, go on. I know just thinking about this has you rock hard. Might as well start stroking. Stroke like the loser that you are and get ready to enjoy your holiday treat.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 782 MiB
    Download From AnzFile