Page 9714 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 87149214961496649704971297139714971597169724976498141021410714 ... LastLast
Results 97,131 to 97,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello there Cum eater, did you saved a bog loud for your Goddess, i know you missed me so much, its time to do what you do better, get on your knees, pants down and stroke for me, stroke as i say, follow my instructions like a good cum bitch that you are,. i know you dream about me fucking and you would love to swallow my man cums too
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've dreamed of hearing Goddess pussy getting wet merely from shaking her fat ebony ass just for you. Enjoy and worship the Bootyful view of Sunshine one of a kind ass. You are sure to cum endlessly from the slow cum countdown included while Goddess ass teases you.** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After finishing her lengthy photoshoot, Anastasia is persuaded to give a generous, unscripted BTS blowjob for the camera to end the day with.
    Models: themodelbuffet

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me - a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 864 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's play a little cum eating game. Strip down, lie down, and point your cock at your open mouth. And then the timer begins. You can stroke at any pace you want, but you're not allowed to stop until time's up. If you lose control? It's a big facial, a yummy creamy mouthful, for you. If you hold out? I'd like to see you try. I know you can't hold back when I tease you endlessly about that big stream of cream that'll soon be filling your eager mouth, and especially when I tell you how much it'll turn me on. You're not allowed to swallow until I say. The sooner you explode, the longer you'll be savoring that load. And you will savor it, even if you last until the very last second. There are more than 10 minutes of post-cum instructions awaiting...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1070 x 1 902
    Size: 858 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom: I'm your teacher and you have been kept after class for staring at Me rather than doing your class work. Clearly you have a fetish for My pantyhose and high heels. I decide to tease you with them before punishing you. Today's punishment will be for you to masturbate for Me. The catch is that I will roll dice, actually only one, then you will be allowed to stroke just that many times. I will roll several times as we go and you are not allowed to ejaculate until I say that you can.
    Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That massive dildo is waiting for you. Wants to be shoved deep inside of... you know exactly where it wants to go. You want it to slip in slowly, inch by inch, abusing your manhole, exciting you... isn't that what you've always wanted. And having a permission to stroke your cock while playing with that dildo is something that you really need right now. You're getting too excited just by reading this, aren't you? Your cock wants out of your pants and play! So let's play...
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One Inch Wade - iwantclips

Models: One_Inch_Wade

Duration: 14 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 256 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All boobs are good boobs. Big, round, bouncy jugs and little, perky ones like Mine. You have a real weakness for them. Now I'm gonna make you edge to the teasing of My soft cleavage and hints of petal pink nipples. I'm gonna flaunt them in your face until you're right on the edge... then deny you an orgasm over your titty obsession!
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile