Page 9698 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 86989198959896489688969696979698969997009708974897981019810698 ... LastLast
Results 96,971 to 96,980 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
    You'll take any chance you can to worship my tits. And while you're already weak for them, I want you weaker. Stare and stroke, all while you get to admire your favourite part of me. I want your balls so full that precum is constantly leaking out. In fact, I want you stare and edge to this clip over and over. Once you're desperate enough, there will be a little reward clip to finally empty your aching balls.

Categories: Tit Worship, Edging, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Encouragement, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Hand Bra, Tease & Denial, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 16 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 964 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just look at us. Hot brats with the most amazing long toned legs ever! That's all you really need to know to buy this clip. So snap snap leg lover. Buy this clip! (brattynikki.com)
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A pretty, blonde woman is sitting in the bathroom in the shower cabin. She wears only a transparent B***-doll with a small thong. There is a man next to her who would like to get a handjob. The girl starts squeezing his dick and he likes it very much. After a while, he also wants to see the woman's pussy. It is perfectly shaved. He also touches her round and sexy boobs while she is giving him a handjob. Her hands are getting faster and faster. He says that he is ready to come, so the woman stands up and goes out of the shower cabin and closes his penis between its doors! She leaves the man behind, but he is yelping because he wants to get satisfaction.
    Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm the teacher of an all boys class. Introducing myself very sternly and arrogantly and I begin to tell the class how I come from a wealthy, high class background. I then transition into the course syllabus, which will be instructing the class on the finer points of dominating, humiliating, objectifying, punishing, and degrading high class woman, in particular me. Explaining to the class that most of the rules will pertain actually to me and will be set by the class such as what I must wear and how I must refer to yourself. At the end of every week, the best performing student gets to go home with me and use me for the weekend. Even better at the end of term, the best student gets to keep me permanently. I then proceed to demonstrate to the class what I expect them to do to me. Slapping my tits and pussy, clothes pegs on my nipples and clit, spanking my ass with a paddle, a buttplug inserted in my ass, fucking my holes with my high heel. Letting the whole class use all of my holes for sucking and fucking and treating me like a good slut.
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 29 min 23 s
    Size: 2.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One Inch Wade - iwantclips

Models: One_Inch_Wade

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had opened up a Happy Endings Massage Parlour as part of Trisha's Franchise chain but I had not been doing that well and the landlord had been chasing me for the rent and sent a bailiff round from the James company to seize my assets. The Bailiff soon realised I didn't have much in the way of saleable assets so we did a bit of negotiation and he was happy to receive a massage as payment, so I got him stripped off and on the bed and I got to work on his assets. I gently rubbed oil into his back and thighs and his Pert Little Bottom before turning him over and getting to work on his very stiff and very large cock, I massaged the oil into his balls and pulled back his foreskin and rubbed oil into his bell end. He was getting very excited indeed and soon had loosened my dress and was fondling my big juicy tits which I made good use of by giving him a Tit Wank but I just couldn't wait any longer I just had to take his throbbing knob into my mouth and deep in my Throat. I sucked his cock until it was ready for me ride, so I slipped off my knickers and climbed on board and started to fuck him reverse cowgirl and there was no way I was getting off in a hurry and when I briefly did it was just to turn round so he could fondle and suck my breasts while thrusting his cock deep inside me. Time to fuck me doggy so I bend over ready, my wet Cunt still dripping from the fucking I had already received and then I am entered from behind and fucked wildly as I yelp and beg for more, then I am laid on my back and fucked in the missionary position until at last he is ready to cum and I lick and wank his cock until he shoots his load all over my face and neck. Savana xxx
    Models: Auntie Trisha

Duration: 31 min 6 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a mind altering Mesmerizing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb.

Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting Mesmerize n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 89.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip:
    "Please wear stockings and a garter belt. Tease me and mock me. tell me how to stroke my cock for you. to be in your control. How i cant ever have a girl like you, but keep seducing me. Making me a brainless jerk addict for you. At the end show me how to cum in my face (legs over my head) and have me beg you to cum in my own face for you and eat it. Count me down from 10. After, mock and humiliate me for going doing it. please say my name (Simon) A LOT during the video."
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 321 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love to be under looking up at my hot long legs. I'll tell you how to stroke your cock as you stare up to my heels. Crossing my legs, dangling my heels from my perfect feet. Swaying my sexiness above you. This is exactly where you belong.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 730
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile