Page 9696 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 86969196959696469686969496959696969796989706974697961019610696 ... LastLast
Results 96,951 to 96,960 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I catch my step-brother checking out my feet and make him prove his fetish to me by cumming all over my soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My videos will always be here for you... now you will do the same. Get an increased connection with me and have a stable life of frozen dinners and drinks in front of my videos.
    Goddess Charlotte Stokely
    Categories: Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Edging, Gooning, Femdom POV, Virgin Humiliation
    Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 346 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My silky pur will seduce you into weakness for these hot, young tits. They're perfect. Exactly as they are. I'll tease you with My cleavage while I tell you how a pervert like you doesn't deserve them, but you're still gonna stroke your cock til your mind is numb, getting weaker with every little flash of nipple.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 371 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ass looks so delicious in this purple latex catsuit. Your mouth will water as the latex clings so tightly to my amazing ass! It's getting so hot and sweaty inside the latex... wouldn't you love to taste my ass sweat? The zipper is just perfect for ass worshipping. I unzip to show you what you'll never have... you're not worthy enough to actually taste. I know you'll be fantasizing about it as you obsess over my royal ass!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wearing my sexy kit (Neon yellow high heels pumps, garter belt and stockings) that my BBC got me I decided to spoil him and so I did a little tease dance for him and then just sucked on his big black cock and then give him my pussy to do as he wish and then cum all over my pussy
    Models: ValerieWhiteSlut

Duration: 17 min 40 s
    Size: 1.94 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
    My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
    Mandy Flores
    Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Roleplay as the loser nerd as Princess Ivory, the most popular girl on campus, coerced you into foot and shoe sniffing submission.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 839 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
    Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What a little pervert! Sitting there praying when in reality you can't get your mind off my sweet little NUN pussy. My pussy is all powerful and weakens your resolve.. Kneel and pray to your true god.
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to train you - using your cock to train you and obey your commands! It's going to be the perfect relationship. I'll get the very best out of you! You might find it frustrating but it's going to be so incredibly sexy!
    Models: SuperiorWoman

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Size: 816 MiB
    Download From AnzFile