Page 9687 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 86879187958796379677968596869687968896899697973797871018710687 ... LastLast
Results 96,861 to 96,870 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS CHI-TOWN BEAUTY SHOWS MR STARR WHAT THE CHI IS ABOUT
    Models: D STARR ENT

Duration: 27 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
    Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a humiliatrix interactive task clip. You'll be required to pause (When 'PAUSE' appears on your screen) And complete the tasks, with picture proof! This is LEVEL 1! Lets see how pathetic you are for your Hot Rich Goddess' commands! Lets see how pathetic you look completing your CEI task too!
    If you send me your picture proof then ill rate you! Lucky boy!
    For one of the tasks you'll need a permanent marker!
    Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 425 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't help but be in love with my sculpted long legs and high heels. The combination of the two turns you on more than anything else. It's no secret that you are addicted to jerking and worshiping my legs and high heels. I'll guide your hand up and down on your throbbing dick while I show off my legs. There is no place you would rather be then at the foot of my bed, on your knees worshiping my legs.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 30 s
    Size: 728 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm your Therapist-Fantasy. You come to me because you know that you have problem. Your an ass addict and every time that you see a nice juicy bubble butt you're like a Teen-18+ that just discovered an orgasm. And this happens repeatedly. You have to pump your dick as hard and as fast as you can until you cum a big ole sticky load. You can't avoid it. If you try to then all that arousal without release drives you insane. You can't concentrate. You need to cum and you need to cum hard. I have to admit I'm pretty thrilled about your addiction. I'm going to use this to my advantage. I will help you deal with the issue but not in the way that you would imagine. We're dealing with this problem my way. Fetishes: Ass Worship, Ass Fetish, Adult Role Play, Therapist/Patient, Office Domination, Office Fantasy, Office Tease, Upskirt, Heels Fetish, High Heels, Leg Fetish, Body Worship, Sexy Curves, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Redhead, Redheads, Redhead Goddess HD 720P
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS SEXY BIG BOOTY VIXEN ASK FOR SECURITY AND ITS MR STARR TO THE RESCUE AND HE MAKES SURE HER BOOTY I MEAN BODY IS IN GOOD HANDS
    Models: D STARR ENT

Duration: 18 min 3 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 756 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One Inch Wade - iwantclips

Models: One_Inch_Wade

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 960 x 1 920