Page 9685 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 86859185958596359675968396849685968696879695973597851018510685 ... LastLast
Results 96,841 to 96,850 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been a bad student in class today. Not paying any attention. So you are here with your teacher for detention. You still can't seem to get a grip. This is not going to work out, you know that right? What are you looking at? My legs... heels... my feet. Oh, I see. I'm distracting you with my pantyhose. We're going to have to figure out a solution here. I can see that you are hard. We'll I'll give you this one time to get it all out of your system, so to speak.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nice massage after shower is what i really like in an horny morning...
    Models: ValentinaBiancox

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Size: 893 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you've spent a good amount of time with Me, you know that I've introduced you to new experiences you had never dreamed of before. Things you never thought could be erotic have induced the most powerful orgasms - or intense feelings of euphoria - thanks to Me.

This is because I've left a permanent imprint on your mind. I'm able to control your mind and cock in ways no one else could, and now you're so very susceptible to the power of My suggestion. This exercise is to demonstrate that.

Don't worry, I won't ask much of you today. Nothing will hurt. All I want from you is an orgasm. one where you don't touch your cock.

All you have to do is watch My body and listen to My sweet, soft, sultry voice. Allow yourself to drift away and melt. If you truly want to cum from just mental and visual stimulation, void of physical touch, then you can, with Me. Let's test how much My power over you has grown.

I want to add something new to our collection of divine, erotic experiences. Now, take a deep breath, and let's begin.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 52 s
    Size: 1 024 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ellie Boulder hasn't had cock since her divorce...that's about to change!
    Models: PlayHard Media Group

Duration: 15 min 26 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This slow, sensual, mesmerising clip will remind you of every detail of My feminine perfection that you're addicted to. I will whisper into your inferior head, pulling you deeper into your obsession for Me.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you think your cock was acceptable just because it's not a micro dick? News alert! Your 5 or 6 incher is pathetic and disappointing to women too, and I'll tell you all the reasons why!

Don't worry, even though I would never fuck a mediocre cock like yours, I'll still let you stroke your little "average joe" throughout this clip and cum on my countdown.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to your new addiction! Bitch Better Have My Money - In this first clip of this series, you will get mesmerized into worshipping My beauty... Buy and discover what is all about... I assure you it's purely mesmerizing!
    Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 3 s