Page 9673 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 86739173957396239663967196729673967496759683972397731017310673 ... LastLast
Results 96,721 to 96,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first clip I ever made. Enjoy this POV oily soles, (Actually 2015)
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Guess what I have? A deck of cards! Which means you get to stroke, but there's a catch. I'm going to draw 20 cards. Black cards mean you get to stroke, and red is hands off. And the 21st card is going to decide your fate! Are you going to end up denied, eating your cum, or will you actually luck out and enjoy a normal orgasm?

Categories: JOI Games, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, CEI, Orgasm Denial, Cum Countdown, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Tease & Denial, Instructional, Games, Cum Eating Instruction, Ruined Orgasms, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 16 min 34 s
    Size: 986 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: No Names Used

Brace yourself for an experience, as I walk you through everything that is possible - the good and the bad - when it comes to serving Me and deepening your obsession, adoration and love for Me. This clip will trigger a strong sense of euphoria and extreme pleasure, but also very intense sensations of fear and helplessness.

I will first walk you through the root cause of your desire to serve - your inherent submissive nature - and explain to you that tributing Me, providing Me with b-mail info, and confessing your inner secrets will not only please Me, but will satisfy your true desires and instincts. Becoming My submissive is not just what you want, but what you need.

Through pleasing Me, you will find your own happiness, satisfaction and purpose. My pleasure and your pleasure are now connected. This should serve as your main motivation, but then, there's the other side of the coin: fear.

If you are scared of Me, you have every right to be. You have equipped Me with the power to ruin your life. You were seduced by the dangers of having your power stripped away, and now I completely control you.

If you upset Me, if you disappoint Me, I have the ability to ruin you. Not only through exposure or humiliation, but through creating a void that was once filled by Me, by disappearing from your life entirely. You have become hooked, and a life without Me is the greatest punishment of all.

But you should be motivated by My desire to be pleased, and your desire to please, not by fear. By scaring you, I am only reminding you of what could happen. Don't let it happen.

Continue on your path of making Princess happy.

Customer feedback:

Comment one: "Thank You for the custom clip Princess Miki. It was all I dreamed it could be and more. I can already feel it taking residence in my mind, ready to control me and ensure I remain a good boy for You forever." +$250 tribute

Comment two: "Good morning Princess. As I prepared to watch the clip for the second time, I had the overwhelming desire to do so on my knees, naked but for a chastity device (which I still have on), and looking up to you on the big screen. As I humbled myself before You and took Your words into my heart & mind... my only thoughts were that I should continue to make You happy in what ever ways I can. Your happiness is my happiness and I will obey You." +$250 tribute

Comment three: "Sorry to write again unprompted Princess, but I thought You'd like to hear about my third viewing. I really didn't expect it to be possible from an online/clip relationship (as opposed to real time), but I definitely fell into subspace the 3rd time around. There would be other factors involved (the 2 week abstinence, a couple of glasses of Having fun etc), but I was close to tears when it ended and I'm still quite emotional. I think if I watch again this evening I'll be crying for You"
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 27 min 39 s
    Size: 1.99 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cullen was lucky enough to win a dinner date raffle put on by superstar Anastasia Rose. He felt so lucky winning, that he decided to push his luck and bring his cameras and his cock. Buy now to see just how lucky he got.
    Models: Cullen's Cuties

Duration: 19 min 57 s
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One Inch Wade - iwantclips

Models: One_Inch_Wade

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 883 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
    Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**** I know exactly what you want to see. My sexy FEET! You can't get enough of my converse sneakers. My feet smell amazing when I take them off. I want you to stroke to pull your dick out for me. I love seeing how hard you get for my feet. It turns me on so much. You love my smelling my sweaty sneakers and socks. Stroke that big cock for my sweaty feet. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly. Suck on my toes as you stroke faster. You're so turned on by my sexy feet! I want you to lick my soles up and down. My feet taste amazing and you can't get enough of them. I love when you cum on my soles as I count down. Cum for me ****.
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 924 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love hearing me call you what you really are and the fact that I make you eat it is even more humiliating. I want you stroking, listening and then you're going to get your legs up and blow your load all over your face.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 30 s
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The rush that you get from staring helplessly at my legs is a feeling like none other. Today I want to take you to a whole new high. All you have to do is obey my legs, every time I cross my long beautiful legs I want you take a sniff from your po^ers. You will be so completely mesmerized and lost in my legs that you won't even realize how much you inhaling only to go higher for me! I will allow you to cum but only when I say!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile