Page 9672 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 86729172957296229662967096719672967396749682972297721017210672 ... LastLast
Results 96,711 to 96,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Roleplay as the loser nerd as Princess Ivory, the most popular girl on campus, coerced you into foot and shoe sniffing submission.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 839 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Soft, sensual voice... Goddess curves, round ass, shiny stockings, mesmerizing eyes. You feel compelled to nod along to everything. You will go deep. You will Give in. Your whole mind, body, & soul will enter into a deep trance state. It will feel euphoric. You will crave more. And you will be fucked up forever by me. You'll never be able to stop thinking about me. You can't get me out of your mind. I'm inside you. There will be no going back, but it doesn't matter. You will buy this clip anyway because you actually need this more than you even realize.
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 50 s
    Size: 950 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It has already been established that you're a pathetic excuse of a man, that tiny little so called c**k would never satisfy any women in this world, your best and safest bet in life is admitting to yourself that you're a pathetic loser worthy or nothing more than the sweat on my feet. Let me instruct you on how to jerk off the way I want. My soles are so perfect you won't be able to take your eyes off.
    Models: LadyBella

Duration: 17 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
    Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours.
    While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body.
    I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load.
    I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock.
    You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load.
    I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock.
    I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate.
    Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want me to use my feet to jerk you off? ok! This is going to be fun
    Models: Rainbowlane

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bring the little bottle, and buckle up.
    Time to fuck you up and mess with your head! It's too easy to give into me when I look this good, when I am so persuasive and charismatic. Sniff when I say, and only stroke when I allow you to. Let this trippy, intense mindfuck send you into a blissful buzz, as you descend into horniness! Sniff your Aroma, stroke til you cum, slut!
    Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 8 s
    Size: 996 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile