Page 9647 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 86479147954795979637964596469647964896499657969797471014710647 ... LastLast
Results 96,461 to 96,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Something to cloud your judgement, to reprogram your mind, bend your boundaries. We're going deep down, into the depths of the rabbit hole. How weak, easily manipulated you'll become. Stripping you from your innocence, pulling you away from purity, p0pping your cherry, one inhale at a time. My little Sinner. You're going to sniff, suck, and stroke for me, until you spill your seed, & lap up your lust.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 14 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IMPORTANT - YOU NEED A VR HEADSET TO VIEW THIS CLIP!! Mistress Alexis Amore looks down at you and arrogantly tells you "You are going to be my little bitch!". She orders you to crawl to her like dog and you find yourself obeying like a good boy. She pulls off her boots and shoves them in your face and orders you to smell them. She makes you pledge your loyalty to her and tell her you will do anything for her. She puts her pretty little feet in your face and allows you to lick them. Then she turns around and puts her GLORIOUS ASS right in your face, 3D IN VR!!! She degrades you as her ass smashes your face and you lick it like a good slave. Then she tells you to lay down on the floor and jerk off while she squats up and down on your face. OMG THE VR ASS WORSHIP ACTION is incredible.. this the first VR clip Alexis has ever made and it was worth the wait.. you will love being the Peruvian Princess's Ass Slave!!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Coach! I'm willing to do anything to be cheer captain! Let me prove it.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Daniel is addicted to Aroma and today we're taking it up a notch, in my craziest Aroma clip ever, his brain just might actually pop. I know his cock will, but not until I've edged him over and over to my ass, pussy, legs, and pretty face! In the end, after all that, he still has to eat his cum if he wants to pop! Good Luck! (This is a custom clip with the name Daniel used throughout)
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 20 min 0 s
    Size: 548 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to need a rubber band, a wooden spoon, toothpaste, and some honey! We're going to mix your pain and pleasure in this CBT JOI ending with a cum countdown!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The ultimate mindfuck; Intox-Fantasy twofold. Let your brain be consumed by the po!son I instruct you to sniff, and then feel yourself melt away as I make you hold it in and bathe your mind in it. Control your orgasm as I control your thoughts. Fixate on my tight shiny little dress, PVC bondage and sexy fishnets as I sensually instruct every sniff, every stroke, and every breath hold. This is the ultimate in orgasm control, tease and denial for your cock and your head. This br34th play game is more intense than the last one; best suited for advanced Intox-Fantasy addicts and jerkhaholics.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
    ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
    Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you dressed up for me before I allow you to inhale your sissy p-0-p p.3rs. All dolled up in your best stockings. Your clitty is locked up because sissies don't jerk off, sissies don't have cocks. Sissies like you have clitties that deserve to be locked away as you sniff! Caress your body as I make you take long deep breaths. Nothing makes your dicklette leak like a fresh bottle and sexy lingerie. Sissy bitch wants to cum, your int0xicated clitty is aching in your chasitity cage. Youre going to ooze cum out of that cage for me after I fuck you up!
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 87.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile