Page 9539 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 85399039943994899529953795389539954095419549958996391003910539 ... LastLast
Results 95,381 to 95,390 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tiffany James - iwantclips

Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're a guy with a cum eating fetish, who can't eat his cum. How pathetic is that?! You at least don't find it easy, but you keep trying, because you find the idea sooo hot. I get it; I understand that once you've cum, the horniness fades. I understand that you don't want to eat a frozen or a saved old load. You want a fresh hot mouthful of spunk. So somehow we have to get you one, without diminishing your arousal. How? We're going to ruin your orgasm, so you can eat it.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love jerking to my clips, but instead of blowing your load as fast as possible, I want you to edge for me. Enjoy this sensual tease and detailed jerk session. Follow along and you might even end up with a happy ending

Categories: Edging, Jerk Off Instructions, Sensual Domination, JOI, JOI Games, Goddess Worship, Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 22 min 9 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dressed in a super sexy, shiny red pvc dress, fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots, I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
    Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We've been dating for awhile now but have yet to be intimate. But tonight is the night! I finally feel it's time to take our relationship to the next level! I figured I'd surprise you when you arrive to my place. I found the sexiest see through skin tight black dress just for the occasion. It accentuates every beautiful curve of mine while allowing you to see just enough, but not everything.. yet. But once you arrive things take a turn when you confess a dirty little secret...
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 5 s
    Size: 740 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was once again hitchhiking and when I was at the rest area on the toilet, the guy just drove on. Luckily, another guy took me back. He was also pretty nice ... at least I thought. Because when we were at home and I had made myself fresh, I should notice how he really is. I really did not expect anything like that and it was really pretty blatant, which happened then. I was really shocked that I should have been so mistaken in the guy... but that's what happens when you get into the car with strangers... * Extreme RPG *
    Models: Laila-Banx

Duration: 9 min 14 s
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
    You've edged to my tits for hours. Your balls are bloated with cum and you are so weak, so desperate for an orgasm. Well, all that edging paid off. Here's your reward. Your chance to empty your balls after that extreme worship session. Enjoy!

Categories: Tit Worship, Cum Countdown, Edging, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 356 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't decide what makes you more weak, can you?

Is it our latex clad bodies, or is the the p0ppers we use to control and humiliate you?

The smell of the latex or the swirling in your brain as you breathe deeply, inhaling the scent of power and control from two fierce Femme Dommes...

Whichever it is, that's exactly what you will find here, two powerful Dommes in tight shiny latex, taking you through an intense breathing exercise into oblivion...

Intensify the experience by using one of these markup codes at checkout:

Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY

True devotees will use MTNRUIN

LOSERSTAX

WANKTAX

SMALLDICKTAX

FINDOMADDICT
    Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 792 MiB