Page 9524 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 85249024942494749514952295239524952595269534957496241002410524 ... LastLast
Results 95,231 to 95,240 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
    I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
    CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
    High Def 1280x720 WMV
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 71.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tiffany James - iwantclips

Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 26 min 55 s
    Size: 2.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on.
    Featuring Craig Blaxx
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you think your cock was acceptable just because it's not a micro dick? News alert! Your 5 or 6 incher is pathetic and disappointing to women too, and I'll tell you all the reasons why!

Don't worry, even though I would never fuck a mediocre cock like yours, I'll still let you stroke your little "average joe" throughout this clip and cum on my countdown.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet Torment...
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 759 MiB
    Download From AnzFile