Page 9514 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 85149014941494649504951295139514951595169524956496141001410514 ... LastLast
Results 95,131 to 95,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

$4.99 / 5 Minute Video
    Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
    Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love every chance you get to worship and stare at my beautiful breasts. Today you're paying for that privilege. I'm not going to talk dirty to you, this isn't a fucking JOI video. This is all about handing over your hard earned cash to these perfect tits.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ex hired you, a big shot divorce attorney, to try to negotiate the remaining terms of our divorce. He should know by now not to trust ANY man alone with me, even his own attorney. You put up more of a fight than most men, but eventually ALL men fall at the feet of Kendra Kennedy. By the time I'm done with you, I'll have everything I want... And more.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 32 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've just married my Step-Sister. Yet we have just stumbled in a private room together, a little tipsy and already flirting. I catch you starring at my perfect cleavage then suggest we have some fun. As I start to tease you and undress my Step-Sister walks in. You try to go after her but I convince you to stay and to finish with ME instead.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 19.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's that time, losers. Bikinis, lotion, and skin...oh my! You can barely contain your tiny excitement. All you want to do all day is visit the pool and tug away LOL. Torment yourself further and feed into your tit obsession...it's not like you can look away anyway.
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know one very important truth. In your mind "Tits. Are. God." The bigger they are, they better they are! You worship tits day and night. You love pussy too, but big full boobs are a clear winner in your mind! Nothing can control you like a pair of big breasts can! Tell Ellie how much you love boobies. Bigger IS better, and now that I am a 32DDD instead of a C, you've become my biggest fan. You've found your new god. Now roll that tongue back up and worship me! Are my tits your god? Yeah? You're unable to think about anything else because my boobies are on your brain!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be & wishes she was. Our tits, ass, & bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us, you're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank & send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile