Page 950 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 4508509009409489499509519529601000105014501950 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How could any man not love My perfect tits? They're s perky and natural you can't help but drool and stroke over them. Go on stroke to the tits you will never have. My cute nipples are off limits for losers like you. I know you sit there stroking and hopeful for the tiniest of nip slips. you're so fucking desperate! Maybe if you beg real hard I'll show you, just for a second. I know how much My tits fuck you up. I bet if I actually show you them you'll lose your mind.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you thoroughly enjoyed my 1st and 2nd Jerk As I Do clips so here's Pt 3. Time to play my little game of control over your cock again! You love stroking that hard horny cock for me the way I tell you to. Watching my pretty little hands work this big dick drives you wild. You imagine my hands wrapped around your cock. Teasing it however I please. Getting you so close to cumming over and over again. Ohhh the things I can do to you slave! So the rules are the same as before. 1 - You watch me stroke this nice big cock and jerk yours just as I do. No slower and no faster. AND 2 - you don't cum until I say so. I know you've fantasized about me controlling your cock and your orgasms. Now you get to feel me do exactly that. I can take you from a slow tease to a hard hand banging. I'll control every motion, stroke, and squeeze. Only I know and only I decide! Let's get started.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lady Victoria Valente: Foot Fetish Clip: I smoke a cigarette. Today I am wearing a transparent white summer dress my feet stuck barefoot in white 6 inch mules. I take off a slipper and rocker with the horny toes. Then I pull out also the second shoe and toy with all toes. I smoke a little then put the mules again. This time you see it in close-up from the side and from behind the extremely high heels! You see everything very carefully because a cameraman filmed! I change the Mules, go to the mules, put my toes. Horny pictures of my feet, my feet, and mules are waiting for you, I go on tiptoe, see everything very close as if you are right with me! And of course, I allow my audience again, that may be waxed time may be hosed correctly! In this video I talk to my fan Peter. Foot fetish Feet Mistress legs High Heels mules fetish toes wiggling spreading soles barefoot pov solo female femdom highly arched feet 6inch stilettos - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! MP4 Clip, German language. Fussfetisch Clip: Ich rauche eine Zigarette. Heute trage ich ein transparentes weisses Sommerkleid meine Fuesse stecken barfuss in wei

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at Me in this sexy, tiny little bra. Doesn't this get you so excited when I tease you with My tits like this? I know it does. But there's just one thing missing: your wallet! LOL you know My tits make you pay, loser! My perfect princess tits just get you sooo weak and sooo stupid, you just want to hand it all over to them don't you?! Of COURSE you do, and that's exactly what's gonna happen. You'll go broke for My tits like the good little piggy that you are. Oink while you pay these tits, fucker! HAHAHAHA....
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I can't wait to fuck you. I've been grinding on you all night, feeling your big cock underneath your pants, just waiting to ride it. Mmmm, I'm dripping with anticipation of sliding that thick, juicy dick inside of me, bouncing up and down on it, filling my pussy with it, and cumming all over you. I bet you can do wonders with that monster cock of yours, and I'm determined to find out. First I want to get you all warmed up, throbbing and thick as possible. I want to see how hard this dick can get before I plunge it inside of me. I want this to last as long as possible, and I bet you can go all night and into the morning. I want to shake with orgasms for hours, until the sun comes up. I'm sure you can handle me. I'll tease you, and talk about exactly what I'm going to do to you and let you do to me. It's going to be glorious. But you fucking came early. How am I supposed to ride a spent cock??? What the hell??? You can't even last through the foreplay? I was looking forward to cumming all over your dick, over and over, shaking with pleasure, and this is what you give me? Premature ejaculation? What are you, a little boy?? I can't believe this. All that time, wasted. I'm going to text all of the girls who were at the club tonight and tell them what a disappointment you are, how you're a quick-cummer. As a matter of fact, I'm going to post on Twitter that I just had to laugh a man out of my bedroom. Now what am I supposed to do? Well, my hitachi never fails me. It's more of a man than you are, and all I have to do is plug it in. Ugh, get out of here while I bring MYSELF to orgasm with my electronic lover. Listen to the buzz as you realize that you've been replaced, because you're a failure. What a shame. Such a pretty cock, with such bad control.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

women in sexy shoes everywhere you go? The ache you feel...when they just effortlessly kick their feet in their cute little shoes. They don't even know what they're doing to you. And if they know, they wouldn't fucking care. Or maybe they enjoy torturing you. Me? I'm a combination of both. I enjoy the fact that I don't care and this means the world to you. Just dangling, pointing, arching...and you can't get hard. That's the best part of chastity: teasing you and teaching you how to resist. How to stop doing whatever your dick tells you to do and obeying your Goddess instead. Does this hurt? Is this evil? Probably. I'm delighted by your predicament. Don't worry; after about a week or two, you'll be mind fucked until you stop focusing so much on your previous master (your dick) and direct your entire life toward your new master: ME. I love that something so simple drives you so crazy. I'm going to go through several pairs of heels, of different colors and sizes, and, one by one, I'm going to walk all over your mind. Look, get excited, but don't touch. That dick is in chastity, locked up, and there's something delightful about a sexually frustrated and obedient male. I want you to watch every second and resist the outrageous urge to touch yourself for this entire video. Do it. Take the challenge to keep it in the cage - because you have no choice.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Size: 1.86 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amelia had just finished a long workout session so she wouldn't miss the opportunity to watch this loser slave suffer with nose in her sweaty white socks! She makes so much fun with him! She makes him bow down on his knees after forty-six minutes on the bike and makes him take her running shoes off to completely cover his face with her sweaty white socks! She wore them all week long during workout just to laugh at his face in this clip! She makes him take some deep breaths in her socks and also lick the dirty bottom from heel to toes! That was so gross! Amelia also makes him take her socks off to smother his face with her smelly bare feet! She makes him stick his tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles and lick all the dirt in between each of her toes! What a Super Goddess! Very Hot Clip Alert! (French Language)
    Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's no surprise you've finally come to ask me out, I knew our workout timing wasn't a coincidence... Excuse me? I don't quite understand. You're not here to ask me out on a date but instead ask to sniff my feet. I can't believe you've actually taken notice to the fact that I've worn these socks 3 days in a row too. What are you, some kind of sick foot freak? You wouldn't want me to inform all the other ladies in the gym of your perverted foot obsession, now would you? You want these gym socks, you show me just how pathetic you're willing to fall for them.
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't help but love greedy, bratty, powerful and beautiful girls. There's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don't hide that I'll use you as my wallet, always demanding more, until there's nothing else to give, and then I'll throw you away without any regrets. And you'll love it. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 53 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile