Page 9499 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8499899993999449948994979498949995009501950995499599999910499 ... LastLast
Results 94,981 to 94,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My sexy, small, hard nipples zap your brain cells and turn you into my fool little paypig as you stare at my big boobs. You always get so mindless and horny whenever I wear this microbikini. My perfect boobies... my sweet voice melting your brain...I make it impossible to resist... you need it now, my weak little puppet. You will stroke your cock and stare at my boobs until you become my dumb walking wallet!!
    Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to jerk for me, come on you can do it. It will feel so good for me. Watch as I strip to topless and then nude. I'm even going to give you a countdown to cum to me. I love being a cock tease!
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I need to stretch out my groin but I know youre watching me. It's ok. I don't mind. I'll shove my delicious pussy in your face and look back to see if your eyes are still on me.
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Aroma heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 617 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be & wishes she was. Our tits, ass, & bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us, you're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank & send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
    Size: 758 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just love how you think you're all incognito. Coming to the pool when Me and My hot friends are there tanning. Sitting in your creepy corner with your aviators on so no one can see your eyes. I know you're just staring at our tits. All of My friends can spot a creep like you. So obvious. We know that you spend all winter humping your hand to hot young girls like us . Its just amusing that you think all that adjusting and bending over in front of you is coincidence. We love tormenting tit addicted perverts like you
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
    Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile