Page 9486 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8486898693869436947694849485948694879488949695369586998610486 ... LastLast
Results 94,851 to 94,860 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
    You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
    She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
    Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
    I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
    As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
    I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
    You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
    I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
    Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
    I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
    I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
    As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
    I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
    I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
    I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
    When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A mesmerizing and relaxing worship session for all big natural tit addicts who love my perfect shape, size and silky smooth skin. Listen to my soft voice and find yourself entranced as I show off my huge breasts and delicious underboob. Worship my big tits. Use the code "BigTitAddict" at the checkout for extra strong effect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Calling all boobie boys!! Its 5 minutes of non-stop stroking with my perfect, young breast! Enjoy, and try to have some self-control and wait til the countdown.
    Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 4 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jeans Catsuit smother and worship, HD 1280 MP4 I am wearing the most beautiful, skin tight Jeans Catsuit. Time to worship your Goddess and her perfect ass, crotch and big boobs. All covered in soft blue jeans, my curves will drive you crazy as I face sit on you, back and forth, teasing you in between.. All my perfect curves covered in Jeans. Worship and be smothered!
    Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miss Rosie mixes things up a bit, feet or hands, the choice is yours.
    Models: Miss Rosie

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. **** with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
    Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile