Page 9485 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8485898593859435947594839484948594869487949595359585998510485 ... LastLast
Results 94,841 to 94,850 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
    Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't resist paying to worship such perfection in a pair of nipple pasties... This thumbnail entices losers like you, and you find the urge to PAY my tits, don't you?
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most of my best selling clips are tit worship clips. It isnt difficult to see why, is it? Big, round, firm, natural tits. Mmmm. There isn't a man alive who can take his eyes off them for long. They bounce and jiggle in the most delightful ways. Let's be honest, you'll never get to see a better pair. You'll never, ever get to touch a better pair. Never, never. I wouldn't let you near Me anyway. Most women wouldn't let you near them, right? That's why you sit here, drooling ofver my dreamy tits, coughing up cash to see more. Enslaving you is far too easy, the longer you stare at My tits the harder it becomes to walk away.
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
    ---
    Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
    Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 623 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Play a game with Me. The rules are simple. Do as I say, when I say. After each stage, you'll be rewarded with encouraging words and opportunities to worship My body. Think you can make it through all three rounds?
    Models: AphroditeElena

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Join me on my island holiday in my home country - New Zealand! You'll wish you were here with me
    Models: ForestNymph

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
    Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it.
    Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile