Page 9484 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8484898493849434947494829483948494859486949495349584998410484 ... LastLast
Results 94,831 to 94,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Young Ebony girl enjoys Anal and pussy play with dildos.
    Models: Nymphotina

Duration: 3 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 70.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brittany Lynn works hard to keep her body tight. She likes to lift weights when she exercises and here she takes you with her on one of her typical workout adventures.
    She starts off naked, but then puts on black tights, a black leotard and then her black Nike Shox sneakers. Once she is ready she puts on her workout gloves and grab a set of dumbbell weights.
    She goes through a series of workout moves lifting hard as she does. She does exercises like curls, squats, presses, and more. She does this for some time pausing to talk about everything in her classic dirty talk way.
    She ends the exercise session be getting naked again and this time shows off her muscles. She does some hot muscle posing and even gets the angle close up so you can see her muscle definition and all her hard muscles perfectly. She is an exercise and workout fiend and she is excited that you came to join her for this round.
    Included in this clip: Exercise, Weight Lifting, Muscle Poses, Flexing, Muscle Flexing, Sneaker Fetish, Nike Shox, Leotard, Tights, Blondes, Tight Body, Muscular Woman, Brittany Lynn
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Queen Jade in one of classic and legendary Bukkake sessions.
    She takes this bukkake fully dressed and gets absolutely drenched
    in spunk.... do i need to say that she LOVES EVERY SINGLE MINUTE
    and EVERY SINGLE CUM LOAD???
    Models: britbuk

Duration: 6 min 43 s
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lucky you, an entire week devoted to your addiction: my big gorgeous tits. You'll worship, spoil, and stroke for them just like I've trained you to do.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its flattering that you find me attractive. I can see in your eyes how you fantasize about me . You cant help but to touch yourself while staring . Go ahead , touch yourself. I want you to get hard for me . I want you to show me just how hot I make you .
    Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*This is a custom clip* I strip out of a very cute outfit...down to all white lingerie, I have a vibrator in my panties that vibrates to the beat of the music. I dance around naked. Then I grab a dildo and fuck my pussy up close I also ride the toy. I use a glass dildo for a little anal before cumming really hard, after I cum I take my panties and clean up the mess. This clip is 20 min long! (strip tease, dildo fucking, vibrator, cumming, close ups, pussy spreads)
    Models: Bailey26

Duration: 21 min 17 s
    Size: 792 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That money you were going to spend on your stupid wife's gift this year, can easily be spent on My perfect tits in this see through holiday dress
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile