Page 9472 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8472897293729422946294709471947294739474948295229572997210472 ... LastLast
Results 94,711 to 94,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Love to worship big breasts? Like to be teased and taunted a little bit about your constant obsession about big tits? This clip and high priced set of tits is for you then!
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this big beautiful black man... he's the total opposite of you. He's so big and muscular, with a HUGE cock. You're just a measly little sissy with an inadequate penis.... you exist to be a cuckold for Me and My BBC! I love teasing you as he rubs his hands all over My body.. kissing Me and pleasing Me in ways you could never DREAM of. Hahaha... doesn't it feel good to be cuckolded by such a perfect Alpha couple? Now you have a purpose: to be our sissy cuckold forever!
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    These perfect natural breast had control over you from the very first time you looked my way. You have always had a thing for tits but feeling my natural sexually and seeing the way I use it against you drives you mad. You gave my tits all your power! and in this mind numbed state I could get anything I wanted from you.
    This clip contains: Brat Girl - Tits - Cum Countdown - Cock Tease - Financial Domination
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 003 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm in a tight slingshot bikini. I know exactly how to tease you and you know exactly what you are not gonna get right? bratty girl next door. so cruel so mean, So hot. what more can you ask for nerds? here are your markup codes. 100% Markup use code: SPOILFAE 200% Markup use code: GIVETOFAE 500% Markup use code: PAYFAERIE 1000% Markup use code: RUIN4FAE
    Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
    Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile