Page 9465 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8465896593659415945594639464946594669467947595159565996510465 ... LastLast
Results 94,641 to 94,650 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LisaJordan - iwantclips

Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
    Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment.
    I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end
    CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease
    High Def 1280x720 WMV
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI with toe spreads
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello my lovely pain slut. I hope you are ready to experience pain and pleasure today! I have a deck of cards here and the pain or pleasure you feel will be a direct result of which card I pull from the deck. Red cards equal pain to your cock or balls and black cards equal the pleasure you will feel from being able to stroke for me. We will go through the entire deck, alternating your pain or pleasure with the card I pull. Once we get to the end of the deck you will be allowed to stroke until you have an amazing orgasm! Pain always makes your orgasms so much more intense so you better be ready... this will be the hardest you cum in a very long time!
    Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 19 min 26 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Angela is about to get a massage on her muscular body. She walks in dropping her robe to the floor. She shows off her body and then lays on the massage table. She then gets a massage starting from her back down to her ass, legs and calves. Then she flips over and has her chest, abs, pussy and legs massaged. This is a muscle worship only clip. Every muscle is touched and rubbed to relaxing spa music. Sit back and enjoy a sexy muscle worship session. #muscularwomen #massage #muscleworship #flexing #bodybuildingfetish #muscularthighs #oil
    Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LisaJordan - iwantclips

Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 36 min 8 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey perv, your girl's birthday is coming up, isn't it? You know what would be soooo funny? If you just forgot her birthday. Don't make a reservation, don't get a gift, just forget. Celebrate me instead.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy brunette pushes balls into her cunt while smoking sensually. She really loves to masturbate while smoking. SDG283
    Models: SexyDirtyGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile