Page 9463 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8463896393639413945394619462946394649465947395139563996310463 ... LastLast
Results 94,621 to 94,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 8 min 23 s
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LisaJordan - iwantclips

Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 23 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 571 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
    Size: 823 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prepare to be saved by the world's hottest jedi knight Victoria Raye! Those evil minions of the Empire don't stand a chance against her powerful Tools of Torment of mass erections! Just look at how her tunic struggles to contain her sexy DD's! You'll be looking to get into trouble just to have this sexy goddess of the coerce save you!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miss Rosie pays a friendly visit!
    Models: Miss Rosie

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280