Page 9439 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8439893993399389942994379438943994409441944994899539993910439 ... LastLast
Results 94,381 to 94,390 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Props you will need:
    3 rubber bands, duct tape, screwdriver.
    The first challenge was easy. Simple. Predictable. This one... Not so much. No more simple hold and stroke games. It's time for you to show me more. Oh and I'm gonna enjoy. Laughing at you, manipulating you... I should not tell you too much, you might become too excited!
    Models: Nina G

Duration: 21 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 772 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It bothers me so much that my Puddin' won't kiss me after a BJ! What's the big deal anyway? He tastes like laughy-taffy! I'd love to give someone a taste of their own medicine, and that's where YOU, my hostage, comes in! I'm going to untie your hand so you can jerk off and eat your own spunk!! Let's see if you can aim at your mouth and get a bullseye for Harley!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me jerk off this bbc with my feet & get a view of my big fat pussy
    Models: Nova Verano

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Resolution: 200 x 352
    Size: 19.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jolene
    I'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect, feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your Mesmerize n0 Therapist-Fantasy, I'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires.
    As you drift down deep for me, I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits, a tiny little waist, a tight ass, long legs, high heels and a big, thick cock. Now you're going to see some images appear on your screen, I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are, it's ok to be attracted to them. There's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form, a feminine form, that just happens to have a big cock. She's so sexy. It's ok to lust after her.
    It's only natural to feel attracted to her, to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she's beautiful. It's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience, your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure.
    And this is what you dream about, this is what you've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long, but you don't have to hide any more. This is you, you love sucking shemale cock. But that's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You'll look back and see her beautiful face and you'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there's nothing wrong with that. You're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you'll beg for it, again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you'll crave it, desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It's going to take over your mind and your soul.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's have some fun shall we?
    What you will need for this video:
    1. 7 loads of your cum saved in an ice cube tray & frozen
    2. 7in or larger Dildo
    3. Butt Plug
    4. Full Bladder
    5. Glass of water
    6. Empty Glass
    7. Lipstick
    We are going to push your limits. We are going to throw out the boring old "JOI" and try something more adventurous. You will be instructed to jerk off in this video....as well as MANY other tasks...tasks kinky and perfect for a pervert like you. I get twisted and perverted with you. Rewarding you along the way.....and a final reward just for a CUM Anal whore like you!
    Includes: Ass to mouth, Yellow Juice play, Coerced Cum eating, Extreme Gagging, Humiliation, Jerk Off Control, Cum Instruction, Self-Facial & Slut training.
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 27 min 14 s
    Size: 839 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Johana is on period, she doesn't want to remove her internal **** so I can fuck her, but she blows a lot sucking my cock and taking it deep in her throat. SL27-1024px
    Models: SexyLola

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 64.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
    Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile