Page 9424 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8424892493249374941494229423942494259426943494749524992410424 ... LastLast
Results 94,231 to 94,240 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you lust after Me whilst I am wearing tight, sexy jodphurs. Be a good little pony bitch for Me and worship My perfect ass through them. Wouldn't you love to feel Mistresses full weight on your face, as I grind these jodphurs into you? Perhaps if you do a good enough job of worshipping Me first that will be your reward...
    (This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 8 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It starts off as a JOI but i get so worked up i want to play with you. I stroke your cock and lick / suck on your balls. Some dirty talk & telling you what to do. Lots of eye contact and telling you to cum for me. You dont last very long either, ill take that as a compliment
    Models: Mohawk Molly

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always known I had a penchant for pussy and now I'm going to show you just how strong my feminine prowess is.
    I've Stole and seduced the blond sexy Supergirl and I'm going to make her my lesbian slave and fuck her until she cums. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that she was a little slut who would love to have her pussy licked. I could see in Supergirls eyes what a super slut she was and I was going to fuck her with my big strap-on cock until she came. Watch me seduce and fuck Supergirl like no Man ever could. Supergirl is about to become Sasha's super lesbian slave.
    Included - Femdom - Strap-on play - Lesbian - Pussy Licking - Ass - Girl/Girl
    Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 701 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lola Mello gives a hard punishment to Vaninha by her sexy feets. She applying many things against Vaninha, and loves her to see suffering. She pushing her feets deep into Vaninha's mouth, orders the slave to lick around all her toes, standing on her face, then walk over on her body, and the hardest thing: she gives to Vaninha lots of very strong face slapping by legs and feets.
    Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 25 min 2 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every year I hire a company to serve my holiday party. You are there every single year. I normally leave a tip at the end of party. This year my guest raved about the service. The Having fun was flowing all night. There was not one dry glass in the house. During the party I notice you staring at my legs and shoes. I figured you had weird shoe fetish but, then I started dangling my shoe off my foot and I noticed you had a bulge in your pants. You have a foot fetish. After all the guest leave I tell you it's time for your tip. This year I'm going to let you jerk to my perfect feet. You did an excellent job this year and I feel a lame server like yourself deserves a tip that is earned. This clip contains: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, BAREFOOT, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HOLIDAY, COUNTDOWN TO CUM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, LEGS
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere..
    (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me - a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 864 MiB
    Download From AnzFile