Page 9422 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8422892293229372941294209421942294239424943294729522992210422 ... LastLast
Results 94,211 to 94,220 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 926 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you're into this kind of clip, right? The kind of clip where a hot girl instructs you on how to accept your gay nature and act on it? That's good, My little faggot. This is a good start.

This clip will do a few things: 1.) intensify your craving for cock, 2.) make you crave cock more than a woman's body, and 3.) prep you for a true cumguzzling experience.

How will I do this? Well, I have prepared a plethora of delicious, thick, juicy cocks for your hungry eyes to gawk at and stroke to. You are only permitted to stroke when I allow you to, and stroke to what I allow you to.

When the only thing present on screen is My naked body, then you are not allowed to stroke. When My naked body is accompanied by a huge, delicious cock you wish to get facefucked by, your attention can only be directed at said cock. This is a part of your training. You'll understand this if you purchase and view this clip.

Your end goal is to swallow a real man's load, right? Well, I think I know one way to help you practice: eating your own load. I will walk you through this, too. Do not fret, this is all a step closer to the end goal. Allow yourself to drift away in all of your desires and succumb to My conditioning.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean, she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave; she really enjoys seeing the look on his face as she crams her feet deep into his mouth and makes him gag on them. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Resolution: 988 x 1 624
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're obsessed with tits so worship mine. They're absolutely perfect as I tease and play with your obsession for boobs. You've never seen beautiful natural breasts like this before.. so I'm going to keep drawing you in because I know you cant get enough of them. Watch my big tits bounce and jiggle. Keep getting weak for my breasts and my breasts only.
    Markup Codes:
    25% PRINCESSARIELLE
    50% WORSHIPARIELLE
    75% BRAINLESS
    100% STUPIDFUCKTAX
    Models: WowArielle

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know sometimes you back out of eating up your fresh creamy load on command little cum slut..but today Princess will be seductively coercing you into a desperate cum guzzling whore! You won't even have to think twice, the torment my dirty talk words & incredible curvaceous body brings to your weak mind, make it feel as if you are directly before me as i tease you about where you would love to eat you cum from on my Goddess body. You will be a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess Danielle
    **CODE - 'cum whore' ADD $30 ALWAYS USE FOR PRINCESS.
    **CODE - 'Queens ATM' Adds $100
    Models: Goddess Danielle

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 639 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My foot boys are my favorite! So simple to please and tease. Every angle is perfect. A sensual, sexy tease in my sexy yellow heels
    Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
    Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom
    This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 49.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alice Lighthouse is looking as sexy as ever while she's fooling around with her husband in bed. After stroking his long, thick cock for a bit, she decides to spice things up by switching to her feet for a steamy foot job! Once he lubes up his cock, she teases it by running her feet up and down the length of his shaft. See her rub her cute French manicured toes against his throbbing cock before hugging it between her soft, wrinkly arches. Watch as he slips his hand inside of her panties, teasing her pussy while she works his dick with her feet. Soon, all her clothes are off and she's foot milking him until he cums all over her pretty feet.
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
    Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
    Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile