Page 9415 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8415891593159365940594139414941594169417942594659515991510415 ... LastLast
Results 94,141 to 94,150 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

End November 2018. Congrats loser. You made it to the very last day of November. But...you're not finished yet. Can you make it through one final ass teasing?
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We have a very cute new student at St Mackenzie's, and she has come to Headmistresses office for her introduction to the school. She is wearing her official St Mackenzie's uniform with very cheeky ankle socks & pumps. As she waits she swings her feet up onto the desk, she has very petite feet, only a UK size 2! She slips off her pumps showing the soles of her soft cotton socks and starts to play with her feet. She slowly slips off more and more of her uniform, including her socks, stopping half-dressed to play with her feet, licking her cute painted toes. When she is completely naked she licks and sucks her tiny toes, spreading and wiggling them, while parting her pretty pussy with her fingers.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These feet are perfect and well lets face it you know you cant resist them now can you? My toes are going to make you pop a boner so fast you wont even know what to do... Did I mention I suck my own toes in this clip?
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip - NO NAME MENTIONED so this can be enjoyed by many. Like all my customs, this clip is rendered at highest quality making it suitable for larger screen viewings [[Bare Feet always in a comfortable and natural position (do NOT lift and/or hold with hands, but be natural). Show the feet in some angles: on top, on the side and the soles, but always in a comfortable and natural position.
    . Light clothes and beautiful loose hair like a powerful and rich young woman.
    You and your boyfriend are both my Masters. You have a large farm, and there is a family of life-time slaves who are bound to serve You. I was born in this family and all I have ever known is serving You both. My purpose of life is to serve you and I know of nothing different. I work in the fields, milk the cows and help run the farm along with my family members. We cook and serve You food, and You both personally when I am called upon ... whatever You want, bathing You, rubbing Your feet, serving You both sexually, and being Your toilet. My Step-Mother and Step-Sister cares Your hair and Your nails. My Step-Mother is Your slave! Call her when You want asYour servant. You are superior me and my family. We do not get paid, we just obey and the reward is simply being in your presence and having the privilege to be Your slaves. We are prisoners of Your farm forever... ]]
    Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
    Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Title says it all. A whole 11 minutes, staring and worshipping my perfect ass and legs in my tight, Nike yoga pants. Lucky you.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 817 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch.
    Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet.
    Aint iam right my little foot bitch?
    Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job.
    Do you think you will do a good job?
    And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you?
    How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
    Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
    Size: 918 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and high arches.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first anal ever with a huge cock.Ride B A B Y boy ANAL . #analTraining #payup if u want to fuck my ass
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile