Page 9408 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8408890893089358939894069407940894099410941894589508990810408 ... LastLast
Results 94,071 to 94,080 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another loser sub who thinks they can last under my divine ass. Pff, we'll see.

Is there anything more honorable and rewarding then serving as a chair for a divine butt? No of course not. You are in the enviable position of being positioned under Sydney's amazing behind. Of all the people out there she picked your loser face to sit on, you better impress her. Did you practice holding your breath like she told you to? We'll see how well you do as she takes your breath away. Even if you get a boner in the process, that's totally understandable. Can you see the curves of her ass down there? You better enjoy the view because it might be the last thing you see if you fail this challenge.
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 622 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Be honest, as I know the truth. Where did you first look? It was My cleavage wasn't it?! You can't help yourself. My boobs are perfect!! You could stare and get lost in them all day. Well I'm going to take your tit addiction a step further. You'll be begging to pay My tits every time you see them
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mornings are awful aren't they. Don't worry though, I can make things a bit better. I know how to start your day off right. I know just what you need. Don't read into it too much though, I only said I know how to start your morning off right.... I never said we were going to finish everything. How far do you think I'm going to let you get
    Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

well this is what you get for being an asshole boss!
    Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 72.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    Look at that sexy cleavage, loser. You've always been a sucker for my tits. I know how hot they make you, especially when I'm being super bratty and teasing you with them. Jerk your mind away to these perky natural tits. You'll always be a weak bitch for them.
    Prove you are a loser and pay the 50% mark-up with the code "LoserPays50"
    Prove I make you weak by using the 200% mark-up with the code "youareabitch"
    Or really please me and use the 500% mark-up with the code "fuckover"
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you Step-Daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 1.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Size: 712 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have morning wood! LOL! Well, here is what W/we are going to do about your morning wood... as you can see, I am wearing a sexy black lingerie and thong set. This is going to be so perfect.Join for daily slave tasks & treats: iwantfanclub.com/timeline/empressmikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a bottom bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 820 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile