Page 9407 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8407890793079357939794059406940794089409941794579507990710407 ... LastLast
Results 94,061 to 94,070 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
    Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to worship my feet while I give you some instructions. If you cum on my feet be prepared to lick it off.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 245 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Size: 88.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk into the room, make myself comfortable on the couch and pile my filthy dirty feet in your face. So? What are you waiting for? Clean my feet, foot slave! Lick my grimy feet as I relax and look on, grossed out. I scrunch up my feet and command you to detail my toes as I softly speak about how they got so dirty.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are such a little tit freak. I KNOW you are addicted to my cleavage, my perfect shiny breasts. Go on, worship them, pervert. It's as close to my divine body as you'll EVER get. Send a tribute and buy with this markup: PAYBLAIRE Twitter: @blairebishop
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 238 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
    Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We both had a long day... let's unwind together!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Storyline: you and me both have detention, the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful, the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A spoiled brat like me always gets what she wants. You're nothing but a mere little slave bitch in my stable of servants. I NEVER take no for an answer because I know that I'm powerful and strong minded enough to get exactly what I want. No matter how much I take from you, it'll never be enough. I'll always be craving more. You can't ever say no to my greed, it turns you on too much. My powerful mind and body will coerce you into giving me exactly what I want, when I want. Now be a good bitch boy, purchase this clip, and get on your knees with your wallet ready as I tell you how it's NEVER ENOUGH.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB