Page 9396 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8396889692969346938693949395939693979398940694469496989610396 ... LastLast
Results 93,951 to 93,960 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
    Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave Niki dare challenge me always, even during the sessions!
    She feels arrogant and conceited, and she thinks she could put down me, but even after five seconds, I'll give her a hard lesson of my physical strength to let her know what is her place.
    She will be stubborn to the end, she will lose the challenge and she will have to thank me and kiss my feet.
    Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia.

La mia schiava Niky osa sempre sfidarmi, anche durante le sessioni!
    Arrogante e presuntuosa come si sente, pensa di potermi mettere gi

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
    Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom
    This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 49.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you can't take your eyes off My perfect tits, so you must pay. Are you already touching yourself thinking about how perfect My body is? I know you are. You're thinking about the way My tits would feel. How they would taste. Watch this video while you stroke and fantasize about My tits in your face. You can't even see under My bra, but you can't help but imagine My perfect pink nipples. It's okay, you have my permission to play today, pet -- but no cumming without paying the Cum Tax, too!
    Markup Codes for Good Pets:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love my tits. You would so much rather jerk off to my perfect tits than even think about touching your wife. She is nothing compared to me. Stroking your cock to my tits feels so much better than actual sex with your wife. That's why me and my tits deserve it all from you, because my tits are so much bigger and better than your wife's will ever be.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't look away. You love watching me grab them and making them bounce. Goon away at my tits as I Mermerize and reprogram you to my liking. My tits turn you into nothing but a human wallet whose sole purpose is to send. My tits own your wallet. Send. Send. Send.Want something specific? Want me to make something hot just for you? Order a custom clip via my profile now.

Good boys send tribute to show their appreciation. Send a tribute through my profile.

Message me to set up a Sk*pe or Kik session.

Follow me on Twitter:@venusyourgod
    Follow my promo/back up account: @goddessvenusxo
    I'm now on iWantPhone. Click my profile and see if I'm online. Give me a call.
    Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 257 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first clip I ever made. Enjoy this POV oily soles, (Actually 2015)
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 64.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ellie and a friend are having fun trying to make each other pass out. Ellie is a little bigger and more muscular than her friend, but it's still difficult for her to find the right position and angle. She is still able to make her go dark. Her tiny tattooed friend, on the other hand, has no problem making Ellie pass out and go ****! Featuring: **** fetish, girl girl, wrestling, grappling, lesbian domination, female domination, catfight, cat fighting
    Models: Goddess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile