Page 9390 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8390889092909340938093889389939093919392940094409490989010390 ... LastLast
Results 93,891 to 93,900 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick them. I said drop to your knees, pull out your tongue, and lick my sneakers. We are just getting you warmed up. Next I'm gonna pop off my sneakers and socks. They have a nice little footprint on them too. You horny foot freak, you can't stop now. As I remove my socks you find out your true purpose, paying my bare soles. Lick & Pay bitch. Lick & Pay. This clip contains elements of foot domination, foot humiliation, sneaker fetish, sneakers, dirty shoes, socks, sweaty socks, footprint, soles, feet, foot slave training, financial domination, findom.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you want... you want to serve My feet. My feet make you feel so subservient, don't they? You want to lick my feet... suck my toes... what wouldn't you do for MY perfect GODDESS FEET?
    Models: Princess Jersey

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Size: 673 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're playing a game with one simple rule: you can't stop the cum. You just keep stroking and stroking. No edging or stopping, no slowing down.

Pump Pump Pump

I don't care how hot it gets either. You're not holding back, you're not fighting the urge to blow. And even after it all squirts out, you don't stop the cum. You don't stop the stroke.

Pump Pump Pump

You committed to this. This is the only time I'll ever over ride my specific denial instructions for you.

Blow and blow and blow until all that pleasure becomes horrible excruciating pain.

Good boys use markup codes.
    MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 18 min 17 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My sexy little feet are so sweaty inside of my high heels. It's time to take them off. I'm nice so I'll let you watch. You love my sweaty little soles and you love cumming for them.
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 680 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1 003 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile